The College Basketball Post

Does anyone know, how is there so much money overseas for these women? Is the demand for their sport that massive? Or is it just a few rich owners who just want to spend money and know they can't get U.S. men.

WNBA is somewhat popular in the U.S., and several NBA billionaires own the teams - yet the mega stars are making 100 grand here.
But overseas they are making almost 20 times that. Always wondered where this money is coming from.

Europeans actually appreciate women's basektball....

"Jah and Justise's decision will impact my decision." - Tyus Jones ........................That's politically correct for peace out.

"Jah and Justise's decision will impact my decision." - Tyus Jones ........................That's politically correct for peace out.

Justise was on svp and rusillo today and said if jah and tyus decided to come back and try to compete for another title it would be something to consider for his decision to leave or stay. Don't see it happening but that would be awesome :lol:

The hate for Grayson next year might reach JJ Redick levels
laugh.gif
If duke is a top 5 team and he's running point then yes I can see the hate. But next year they'll probably be in the range 15-25 (if jones leaves), so I won't hate him that much 
laugh.gif

I see DraftExpress (- minus international guys- might be the first time they're ahead of the curve) has come on board the Skal train. Scary talented.

Skal, Brown, Simmons and Rabb are probably the only guys that can potentially be good NBA players in this class?
Scouts like Bacon n Newman as well ...Simmons is at the top tho with Brown being a solid 2nd best prospect right now

My real question is how the hell are women getting better oversea contracts then d-1 and nbdl players. I guess they can dominate the game more? Still doesn't add up to me

Scouts like Bacon n Newman as well ...Simmons is at the top tho with Brown being a solid 2nd best prospect right now

I know Bacon is explosive but is he an all around prospect like that?

I finally got to watch the McDonald's game last night and I heard someone say "If kids were allowed to come right out of high school and enter the NBA Draft, he would be a Top 10 pick in this upcoming draft."

Not sure if I can co-sign that or not :lol:

I know Bacon is explosive but is he an all around prospect like that?

I finally got to watch the McDonald's game last night and I heard someone say "If kids were allowed to come right out of high school and enter the NBA Draft, he would be a Top 10 pick in this upcoming draft."

Not sure if I can co-sign that or not :lol:
:lol: yea he was getting a lot luv at the McDonald's game ...solid player tho, should be a good combo with rathan Mayes at fsu next season :pimp:

they should come back and go for 40-0 lol but yea that pretty much sums it up tyus aint coming back
duke is legit but the acc gauntlet is too tough for any team to go undefeated. Looking back I kinda wish kentucky had made history. We'll probably never see a team get that close to a perfect season again.

duke is legit but the acc gauntlet is too tough for any team to go undefeated. Looking back I kinda wish kentucky had made history. We'll probably never see a team get that close to a perfect season again.

i think they would have a shot if all 3 guys came back considering next year season might be more down than this years. but i mean yea it would have been cool to see Kentucky go 40-0 cause im all about witnessing history but im sure glad they didn't lol..im with you that we probably wont see anyone close for a while

how likely is it that cal gets those 3? 100 to1 to win the tourney. thinking of throwing 10 bucks just for fun

you can't compare women's basketball to men's. there's a reason why the greatest women's coach of our time has 10 titles in 30 years (5 in the last 7) and the greatest men's coach has 5 total in 35 years.

UK will hold it's annual press conference for players officially leaving tomorrow at 2:30.

if anyone has inside source and they come back let me know cause at 16/1 im throwing house on it lol....but no way they come back...its rare to see what florida guys did

had a feeling that they would all come back to and go for back to back titles but then I realized that feeling was just me wanting them to come back. 

how much do they sell pieces of that court for and how big are they?

Back
Top Bottom