The College Basketball Post

Can't shoot, grabs boards, decent passer, good athlete. Like a poor man's Terrence Williams...someone might take a flier on him but long term? Doesn't look that good.

J.P. Tokoto declaring for the draft. Surprised to say the least
mean.gif
Yeah this is a shock.... Theo IT'S TIME!!!!

School doesn't matter. HE didn't develop a jump shot thats on him

He said nobody pushed him. Hey sometimes you just wrong school and wrong fit. i get what ur saying he should have worked on it but some people need to have people on their *** .

He said nobody pushed him. Hey sometimes you just wrong school and wrong fit. i get what ur saying he should have worked on it but some people need to have people on their *** .
Sounds like to me he wanted the green light to shoot and take over games whenever he wanted to. If he did that at Duke  he would be like Alex Murphy! 
laugh.gif

Always liked tokoto. Dude would even run point which dictated the pace from time to time. He develops his jumper, he'll be a nice 3 and D man in the league. Wish him luck.

I mean there has to be something there...whatever it is good luck to the kid...
Yeah he was the number 1 ranked player in his class at one time. Maybe he wanted to be the guy. I don't know. Anyways good luck to him and hopefully he gets his money playing ball 

Last edited:
I always read during the summer how former unc players come back to scrimmage and help develop the current group of players. sheed. stackhouse. sean may. etc. Roy couldn't have called up a shooter to work with tokoto? lol it was the only area of his game he truly lacked. Looking back he could've been a dominant player if he had a jumper.

I always read during the summer how former unc players come back to scrimmage and help develop the current group of players. sheed. stackhouse. sean may. etc. Roy couldn't have called up a shooter to work with tokoto? lol it was the only area of his game he truly lacked. Looking back he could've been a dominant player if he had a jumper.

All of this plus Hubert Davis on staff but eh, whatever.

He sounds deluded. It's Roy's fault that he never developed a jumper or didn't have a good BB IQ, feel for the game? He was a super athletic kid with a ton of flaws that sounds like he's looking to throw the blame somewhere. Hopefully he develops a jumper and becomes a 3 and D guy in the league.

Back
Top Bottom