The College Basketball Post

Cam Johnson on campus today,didn't realize all the connections he had to Cal :lol: Hopefully we land him,we could definitely use him.

Already done with Knox.

Think a lot of teams end up recruiting Spencer, I'd actually love to see him at Harvard. Northwestern would be a great fit from a style as well.

Yeahhh I don't know, man. :lol:

I feel like Jalek is just gonna snag Britt's minutes leaving Woods in the same role as last year. We'll see.

Still excited about seventh.. he will be fully healthy going into next year which will do wonders in my opinion.. confidence in that knee.

He showed me enough over this season to be happy to have that young man once he's healthy for next season.

Still excited about seventh.. he will be fully healthy going into next year which will do wonders in my opinion.. confidence in that knee.

He showed me enough over this season to be happy to have that young man once he's healthy for next season.

He'll be solid even if he doesn't get big minutes until Jr/Sr year.

Sometimes non-UNC followers forget that during the regular season, Roy plays his guys. He goes 9 deep regularly. Seventh going to get minutes.

Yo...:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom