The College Basketball Post

Melo???? Oden???? Beasley?!?!?!

Wasn't Oden playing with one hand the entire year? I don't remember how dominant he was, but if he was in this conversation playing with just his off hand, then thats a feat in itself.

Beasley was averaging 26 and 12. I think he and KD are 1&2 on that list. Melo 3 and then Zion.
Yea I can see your point but melo brought jim his first title and was dominate in that run. I just thought AD and Zion were freaks of nature that why I put them ahead up Mike.

Mike Beasley season was legendary :pimp: when they beat KU >>

D Rose NCAA tournament :wow: :sick: :pimp:

Zion might be top 2 his season was off the charts what was his worst 2 games ?

also he played all the best teams in CBB this year

Dominated that championship game with like 5 shots. Scored 6 points(?), and just dominated defensively.
All year long we watched all-conference players pump faking in the paint and then kicking out. He was remarkable with the timing and keeping the ball in play.
Plus there was this. Sorry.

All year long we watched all-conference players pump faking in the paint and then kicking out. He was remarkable with the timing and keeping the ball in play.
Plus there was this. Sorry.

Still believe if it wasn’t for Creighton and Kendall’s wrist that we woulda gotten a great rematch in the tourney. That was a great game at Rupp.

Mike repole was roasting the St. John brass today on Francesa. Livid that they aren’t letting Cragg do his job. Cragg told him he needed 20 mill for restorations to bring sju closer to other schools and repole was ready to pony up 15 mill. But they won’t let Cragg hire Cluess.

Back
Top Bottom