The College Basketball Post

21 is a good sport for Maryland. Lets see how the new talent meshes with the returners
Wiggins coming back would've had them top 10 easy. The transfers should be good. Need one of Hakim Hart or James Graham 3 to pop a bit. Maybe one of the freshmen too off the bench.

Wiggins coming back would've had them top 10 easy. The transfers should be good. Need one of Hakim Hart or James Graham 3 to pop a bit. Maybe one of the freshmen too off the bench.
Been hearing good things from Ian Martinez, the transfer from Utah. If correct, should be a good guard piece off the bench. Excited to see Julian Reese though, see if he can make a freshmen impact

Curbelo and Kofi isn’t worth that 11th ranking from illinois. Losing A Y O and Miller hurts
Disagree. We upgraded on Miller with Alfonso Plummer. Miller was a spot-up guy that didn't shoot well for us. This team is deeper and older than last year. Curious to see how we handle decent wings though. Luckily, there aren't many in the Big Ten.

Miller was forced into that role due to playing with A Y O. He’s a combo guard and look how he was used this summer. Shot is only gonna get better but gotta allow him to create as well

Miller was forced into that role due to playing with A Y O. He’s a combo guard and look how he was used this summer. Shot is only gonna get better but gotta allow him to create as well
I agree. I think the loss hurts more in the long term, but Plummer is an upgrade from last year’s Miller offensively.

Word is, he won’t even be eligible for college ball because of him going to the donda school since it’s unaccredited. If I’m wrong let me know tho

Back
Top Bottom