The Combat Jack Show Thread

I got suggested this

This sounds like Joe. So he was in his feelings that she went to Charlamagne and stopped talking to her. :lol:

Just so we're clear...you're a ***** and one of my fears is raising someone like you
Ohhhhh You a young Spanish ***** …. It all makes sense why you so sensitive sis and got Joe cum on yo lip 😂😂😂😂😂
A2AF9B16-5E09-4C86-95A1-127D470BD667.png

I got suggested this

This sounds like Joe. So he was in his feelings that she went to Charlamagne and stopped talking to her. :lol:

I was just thinking about her after seeing her in an interview wondering if Joe would try to link up with her to make it at least appear he's still good with certain women.

I aint even know he fell out with Eboni :lol:

Didnt know State of the Culture was done.

Totally sounds like Joe to dead her off working on Charlemagne's ****

He definitely failed. He'll figure it out, though i've never seen a single sponsor big bag relationship like that.

Also it's funny people who work with Charlegmane are only dead to him depending on the week.

So this confirms him and CTG been fake cool as people been saying
I was just thinking about her after seeing her in an interview wondering if Joe would try to link up with her to make it at least appear he's still good with certain women.

I aint even know he fell out with Eboni :lol:

Didnt know State of the Culture was done.

Totally sounds like Joe to dead her off working on Charlemagne's ****

Son must have liked her or some **** and took it personally because Mandi works with Charlamagne.

Welp guess it’s official, he fumbled that Cash App bag.

She thought enough of him to call him on his birthday and he didn't even call her back :lol:

It just shows what type of person he is. He couldn't use her to make money or help him, so he acted like a ***** in his feelings. He felt she picked Chatty over him. As much as she's gone on The Breakfast Club?

The same dude who kept working with Chatty on projects while he was ****ting on Rory and Mal and being cool with Ak.

It really just seems like Joe was oblivious that he could've had Eboni on the JBN but he never asked and then he wanna act a certain way when she teams up with Chatty.

Apparently Rosenberg was never really a part of it.

Marissa cuz of personal life mixing with her professional life.

Apparently Rosenberg was never really a part of it.

Marissa cuz of personal life mixing with her professional life.

There’s a whole hot 97 video from 2016 where he tells the real reason. He fired her because he got into it with Rosenberg and during the argument...Rosenberg told him he didn’t he like how he was treating Marissa, suggesting she was venting to him about Joe. So he fired her. It had nothing to do Drake, her personal life (lol), none of that ****.

There’s a whole hot 97 video from 2016 where he tells the real reason. He fired her because he got into it with Rosenberg and during the argument...Rosenberg told him he didn’t he like how he was treating Marissa, suggesting she was venting to him about Joe. So he fired her. It had nothing to do Drake, her personal life (lol), none of that ****.
:lol: Joe wild petty.

Back
Top Bottom