The concept of "old enough" and "jailbait" is a manmade construct and therefore not valid

Yes it is manmade but for good reason. Got to many older people willing to deflower kids who arent sexually/mentally mature.

I'm just saying, back in the day they dug girls out as soon as they were ready, and who made that decision on their readiness? Well, Mother Nature ofcourse. If man's ultimate purpose is to procreate and preserve the species, then a female is "ready" once she reaches puberty and begins herperiod, right? And then you have all the other physical clues, besides the obvious, to let you know.

The Greeks and Romans used to have sex with "underaged" females all the time, and we copy everything else from them.

Physiologically, there is probably difference between a "Recently ripe" vagina and a has been ripe for a while one, just like buying fruit. Youdon't get the black, rotten bananas because you know they been ripe for a long time.

And who is more the perv in this situation? Some anime fan who likes chics who happen to be in their 30s, but look, dress, act, and talk as if they're MUCHyounger including baby talk during sex (this is FAR from rare by the way)

or

some dude who wants to smash Sexy1104 (
laugh.gif
throwback reference), whohappened to be 15 at the time, but is built and looks like a for damn sure adult?

I say the first dude.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Physiologically, there is probably difference between a "Recently ripe" vagina and a has been ripe for a while one, just like buying fruit. You don't get the black, rotten bananas because you know they been ripe for a long time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by encore2007

If I catchya imma cutchya

Even back then this girls were forced into something they didn't wanna do not many girls under 16 are ready for sex
Mother Nature usually disagrees. That's why High Schools and Junior Highs have tampon machines in the female's bathroom. And
eek.gif
at aBence sighting. Drop knowledge son!

That is what my biology teacher used to say. I wonder when this "concept" first started to come into place. Go do some research Datz
pimp.gif

Aren't you the same one wanting to out girls sending pics/texts to your little cousin? You wanted to holla at the TwerkTeams parents or something likethat.

Even back then this girls were forced into something they didn't wanna do not many girls under 16 are ready for sex
Mother Nature usually disagrees. That's why High Schools and Junior Highs have tampon machines in the female's bathroom. And
eek.gif
at a Bence sighting. Drop knowledge son!

Just cuz you have a period doesn't mean you're ready for sex. The girls weren't ready then and they aren't ready now just because they haveperiod. Didn't the Greeks or the Romans have sex with lil boys. Might as well take them down too.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Aren't you the same one wanting to out girls sending pics/texts to your little cousin? You wanted to holla at the TwerkTeams parents or something like that.
My aversion to underaged sex was never about them not being "ready" for sex though, but more that some are not making smart decisions(i.e entrance from the back, not wearing condoms, spreading STDs). Those Twerk Team girls are definitely ready to procreate. The pics of one of them evensurfaced to prove it, but I lost that link.

And yea, nobody needs my nephew to be procreating either. Not him, not the world, not the potential offspring, not the female who I assume isn't thesharpest tool in the shed since she's attracted to him, we'd be better off continuing to Dikembe Mutombo any of his attempts to do so. But I wouldnever deny he, and his female, are more than likely ready for it, according to Mother Nature.

The fact that they aren't making smart decisions at such an alarming rate shows they aren't ready. I saw the pics but that don't still doesn'tmean she's fair game if she's under 18.

I'm just saying, back in the day they dug girls out as soon as they were ready, and who made that decision on their readiness? Well, Mother Nature of course. If man's ultimate purpose is to procreate and preserve the species, then a female is "ready" once she reaches puberty and begins her period, right? And then you have all the other physical clues, besides the obvious, to let you know.

The Greeks and Romans used to have sex with "underaged" females all the time, and we copy everything else from them.

Physiologically, there is probably difference between a "Recently ripe" vagina and a has been ripe for a while one, just like buying fruit. You don't get the black, rotten bananas because you know they been ripe for a long time.

And who is more the perv in this situation? Some anime fan who likes chics who happen to be in their 30s, but look, dress, act, and talk as if they're MUCH younger including baby talk during sex (this is FAR from rare by the way)

or

some dude who wants to smash Sexy1104 (
laugh.gif
throwback reference), who happened to be 15 at the time, but is built and looks like a for damn sure adult?

I say the first dude.
Seriously... I completely agree with you. I'm sure that you realize it's more about mental maturitythan physical maturity though. But there will always be people who think it's wrong for even a 19 year old to smash a 15-16 year old because the law saysso. Pick and choose your battles. Either that or don't get caught
smokin.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

eek.gif
at a Bence sighting. Drop knowledge son!

Just cuz you have a period doesn't mean you're ready for sex. The girls weren't ready then and they aren't ready now just because they have period. Didn't the Greeks or the Romans have sex with lil boys. Might as well take them down too.

Was just about to mention them Greeks having sex with little boys

pics of who? Mizz Twerksum? Don't send me those! I don't want'em! But I'm sure she's over 18, I think she's the 1 out of all of themthat's in college.

Replace Mother Nature in all of my posts with God, since he's the one who gaves girls periods because of Eve's trifflin %%$. Plus since he is thegenesis of everything. If he says she's ready to go, who are we to argue?

Why everybody in the supermarket looking at me crazy because I copped the bananas that are yellow with still a hint of green hue like, "those aren'tready yet Datz, you can't eat those!" Mind your business lady, I'm trying to get the jonts that just turned fully yellow, like since I entered thestore, not the ones that are super over yellow>brown>black, just because you know those are good because they're past their prime. Damn that.

Back
Top Bottom