The concept of "old enough" and "jailbait" is a manmade construct and therefore not valid

there are 15-17 yo that are ready, and 18-21 yo that arent.

the whole concept of turning adulthood=18 was just made for legal reasons.

i have no doubts when i say there are 15-17 YOs that are more fit to survive than some 18-21 YOs

chloe
pimp.gif

if we look back at history people are gettin married at the age of b4 20, and it is common that people probably married between age 14 - 16. However, we have to take into the consideration that life expectancy was like 50 years back then so ppl are forced to marry early so they can reproduce b4 they die XD, however, now life expectancy is high (in developed countires) and various factors drastically improved, it is not neccessary to marry at such young age, so now, wat anciet ppl view at 14 -16 is vastly different from modern view. And so in so, yea its a manmade construction

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I'm just saying, back in the day they dug girls out as soon as they were ready, and who made that decision on their readiness? Well, Mother Nature ofcourse. If man's ultimate purpose is to procreate and preserve the species, then a female is "ready" once she reaches puberty and begins herperiod, right? And then you have all the other physical clues, besides the obvious, to let you know.

The Greeks and Romans used to have sex with "underaged" females all the time, and we copy everything else from them.

Physiologically, there is probably difference between a "Recently ripe" vagina and a has been ripe for a while one, just like buying fruit. Youdon't get the black, rotten bananas because you know they been ripe for a long time.

And who is more the perv in this situation? Some anime fan who likes chics who happen to be in their 30s, but look, dress, act, and talk as if they're MUCHyounger including baby talk during sex (this is FAR from rare by the way)

or

some dude who wants to smash Sexy1104 (
laugh.gif
throwback reference), whohappened to be 15 at the time, but is built and looks like a for damn sure adult?

I say the first dude.
greeks and romans had all male orgies too.  You should def copy that. 

On the real tho.    These constructs were man made because of all these things that happened in the past.  People learned it was a mistake back in those days to do that stuff to young girls and thats why we got all these laws. 

theres that saying "give an inch they take a mile".  Decreasing the age limit will only invite pedophiles to make a case on why pedophilia should be legal too.  Leave it be. 

I was going to make this reply differently, but I am not sure that will work. But I'll just describe

Exhibit a)
15gry3o.jpg

She is every bit of 18, but if I'm chillin at your house and I find this on your computer or something, then yes I am looking you a bit sideways henceforth. If you would be interested in that, why wouldn't you be interested in kids? Does your penis immediately upon seeing a chic know the age? Nah, you have a physical preference that illicits a reaction. How does the whole naughty school girl fantasy get a pass to begin with anyways? That is the epitome of pedophilia yet the foundation of a whole genre of adult orientated content, particularly those that come out of Asia.

Exhibit b)
[no pics because it's jailbait]
But I'll just say she is 5'11, DDs (maybe E's, someone page Hazel to come confirm), 28 inch waist, 42 inch hips/booty, just generally built moreso than even . Now if I see that on your screen, I'm immediately like yo send me that link, then you tell me, "well, she's only 15 though." Probably get a few seconds of awkward silence and contemplation, then %#@$ it, reiterate my body is ready, her's definitely is. Maybe if there's more confirmation we exchange, "there's something in the water... yea the growth hormone in the chicken," and R Kelly jokes.

You know I'm right about it. Insert Alonzo Mourning gif

yo op, if you a pedo thats cool..i dont give a !%%%..but dont try to convince me to also become a pedo.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

I was going to start a thread about Warren Jeffs so I searched, didn't find anything, then used google and search related terms like jailbait and came across this one so I put my thought in here.

It's not like I just posted "bump." Other people have posted so the topic of the thread obviously has interest.

I don't see the problem. If I had started a new topic, that would overload the servers more.
that's the same excuse a certain member used before he lost his ability to post

It might be a man made construct, but there are also biological reasons why kids (especially 14 and under) shouldn't reproduce. Just because they have a period, doesnt mean they are physically able to reproduce. Still births and birth defects are common among girls under 14. When you said the Romans and Greeks used to do it, did read that a lot of the girls died during childbirth or shorty after?

Sounds to me like your trying to find an excuse to justify being a pedo....
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom