The Disappearing Nice Guy ...

I used to be a nice guy. then that one girl cheated on me in high school.

Then I started listening to Lil Wayne and Jay Z. After hearing things like "+*%# +*@!+*+, get money" and "Ya'll be frontin, me give my heart to a woman... not for nothing, never happen, I be forever macking" I woke up and said F these broads. Madd bitter, I'll admit.

When I got to college, it was the same at first. Then I met a girl who I just couldn't do wrong by. Thing is, I knew there was still wrong in me, so we split shortly after I pledged Kappa. She still has my heart, and though I come in contact with a more females now than before, she still gets priority and I'd drop any of these skanks if she needed me. I'm terrible because I have a girl who I can honestly say I think she genuinely loves me, yet I can't give up the single life yet. Well I could, but I'd rather not risk hurting her that way. Though the mind is willing to be faithful, the flesh is weak and I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar. Word to Gym Class Heroes.

I used to be a nice guy. then that one girl cheated on me in high school.

Then I started listening to Lil Wayne and Jay Z. After hearing things like "+*%# +*@!+*+, get money" and "Ya'll be frontin, me give my heart to a woman... not for nothing, never happen, I be forever macking" I woke up and said F these broads. Madd bitter, I'll admit.

When I got to college, it was the same at first. Then I met a girl who I just couldn't do wrong by. Thing is, I knew there was still wrong in me, so we split shortly after I pledged Kappa. She still has my heart, and though I come in contact with a more females now than before, she still gets priority and I'd drop any of these skanks if she needed me. I'm terrible because I have a girl who I can honestly say I think she genuinely loves me, yet I can't give up the single life yet. Well I could, but I'd rather not risk hurting her that way. Though the mind is willing to be faithful, the flesh is weak and I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar. Word to Gym Class Heroes.

ice men, real men, actually want to get to know you before asking you out.

Fact. I'll pick a girl's brain before I take her out..and if I do take her out it's somewhere simple like a walk in the park or Starbucks....these girls out here will have cats coming out of pocket and dont even like them.

Fact. I'll pick a girl's brain before I take her out..and if I do take her out it's somewhere simple like a walk in the park or Starbucks....these girls out here will have cats coming out of pocket and dont even like them.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Word. I also feel too many males want to impress females so much they forget the basics of any other normal relationship. Which is why I've always been big on the train ride to nowhere...if I have gas money I'll just drive around the city shooting the breeze.

Word. I also feel too many males want to impress females so much they forget the basics of any other normal relationship. Which is why I've always been big on the train ride to nowhere...if I have gas money I'll just drive around the city shooting the breeze.

Co-sign

I'm a nice guy but damn I get stuck. I will hang with you for a while but if you tell me have a man or show any signs of this aint going to go any further then I will just drop ya

Co-sign

I'm a nice guy but damn I get stuck. I will hang with you for a while but if you tell me have a man or show any signs of this aint going to go any further then I will just drop ya

Originally Posted by CaliKush415

be you. if you have to change the way you are for a female, then you're a BUSTER.

truth. most girls are oblivious to nice guys...or just plain out dont want. people like drama...it keeps them interested. but if you guys feel as though you have to change to be with a girl keep it moving and find someone who will appreciate your simping ***. lol jk.

Originally Posted by CaliKush415

be you. if you have to change the way you are for a female, then you're a BUSTER.

truth. most girls are oblivious to nice guys...or just plain out dont want. people like drama...it keeps them interested. but if you guys feel as though you have to change to be with a girl keep it moving and find someone who will appreciate your simping ***. lol jk.

Women dont want nice guys. Bar none.

Think about it. They'd rather get f----- than made love to.

Want you to treat them like a Prostitute rather than sing a El Dibarge song to them.

Women dont want nice guys. Bar none.

Think about it. They'd rather get f----- than made love to.

Want you to treat them like a Prostitute rather than sing a El Dibarge song to them.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I will hang with you for a while but if you tell me have a man or show any signs of this aint going to go any further then I will just drop ya

Thats an INSTANT turn off to me. Leaving out those kind of critical details when we first meet. 
nice men, real men, actually want to get to know you before asking you out.
And this is definitely true. I need to know what type of person you are before we really start to plan something. Being too adamant on why I haven't asked you out yet is a little suspect to me and I can't waste my time going out with someone who's only in it just to be able to say she was taken out.

Meet you Tuesday evening and Thursday we at Cheesecake Factory....no no no....

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I will hang with you for a while but if you tell me have a man or show any signs of this aint going to go any further then I will just drop ya

Thats an INSTANT turn off to me. Leaving out those kind of critical details when we first meet. 
nice men, real men, actually want to get to know you before asking you out.
And this is definitely true. I need to know what type of person you are before we really start to plan something. Being too adamant on why I haven't asked you out yet is a little suspect to me and I can't waste my time going out with someone who's only in it just to be able to say she was taken out.

Meet you Tuesday evening and Thursday we at Cheesecake Factory....no no no....

Originally Posted by DT43

there's a difference between being a nice guy and being a complete doormat.

if you're simping on a girl 24/7 and acting like a dude with no balls, don't blame the girl when she's not feeling you. attraction is not a choice, and its YOUR fault that you're unattractive by being a lame.

some of these bitter self-proclaimed "nice guys" are really just pushovers with no personality.. learn how to transition into still being polite but also having self-confidence, and you will do better with females.
Quoted since it wasn't quoted yet

Originally Posted by DT43

there's a difference between being a nice guy and being a complete doormat.

if you're simping on a girl 24/7 and acting like a dude with no balls, don't blame the girl when she's not feeling you. attraction is not a choice, and its YOUR fault that you're unattractive by being a lame.

some of these bitter self-proclaimed "nice guys" are really just pushovers with no personality.. learn how to transition into still being polite but also having self-confidence, and you will do better with females.
Quoted since it wasn't quoted yet

this. I mean, i never get disappointed since i assume she's got 1 or 2 dudes she's getting pipe from and has at least 3 more fiending so.....

this. I mean, i never get disappointed since i assume she's got 1 or 2 dudes she's getting pipe from and has at least 3 more fiending so.....

Back
Top Bottom