The English Premier League Fantasy Soccer Thread 2012-2013

I think i got my name to change, and I just can't get satisfied with my team

Don't worry about it too much.

Just keep watching transfers for now. Someone like Santi Carzola coming to Arsenal could make a change to Arsenal's lineup.
HULK coming to CFC could change things as well (not necessarily just adding another player to CFC to use, but also forcing more rotation at Chelsea making CFC players not so favorable anymore).

I'm quite sure everyone will be making regular changes for the next few weeks until the perfect fit is found...

Did some of you invite friends that are outside of NT? Cause damn, I really didn't expect 42 teams already :pimp:. Either way, it's great, I think this league will be extremely tight; places being separated by 1 to 2 points....

Just joined yesterday Holyflock United. First time trying a fantasy league. Had a hard time picking my defenders and ended up picking randoms due to cash and team limit.

Well damn, there's 50 people this year. Better than the ~20 or so we had last season :smokin

just making sure... naming your captains doesn't do anything right?

I made a Head-to-Head league as well to see how each team does against each other. I took the league name and just added VS. So for those interested in joining, the code to join is: 92274-112463

Last edited:
Is anyone else having trouble login? I tried resetting my password but it never goes thru. Might have to make a new squad for the NT league

I made a Head-to-Head league as well to see how each team does against each other. I took the league name and just added VS. So for those interested in joining, the code to join is: 92274-112463

Didn't realize you made one, I made one also. I'm having trouble joining yours, it says the code isn't valid

86902-216191

Also join Live Breath Futbol, it was set up by a fellow NTer. There will be shirts and prizes 946909-231130

Didn't realize you made one, I made one also. I'm having trouble joining yours, it says the code isn't valid
86902-216191
Also join Live Breath Futbol, it was set up by a fellow NTer. There will be shirts and prizes 946909-231130
Yeah I did but only one person joined so i deleted it. So we will just use yours.

was looking for a league to join. been following premier league for a few years, first time in fantasy

i joined.. how we play? are we supposed to spend all the money?

My bad, I only saw this message now.

How you spend your money is up to you. As long as you have your starting 11 and 4 subs.

You basically chose your team (you can only have a maximum of 3 players from the same EPL team) and you manage your team throughout the season.

Your captain gets double whatever points he won on game day.

Your vice captain automatically becomes captain, if for some reason, your captain doesn't play (injury in training, or ala Mario Balotelli, setting their apartment on fire the night before the match).

You basically get awarding points for goals, assists, minutes played, goals scored etc. Bonus points for being man of the match etc.

You get a Free Transfer every week. Any other additional Transfer will cost you 4 points (use this wisely, as it can be costly in the long run). You can only carry over 1 Free Transfer over 1 week. If you don't use your FT's during the 2nd consecutive week, it will reset and you will have 0 FT's again.

Basically you'll find yourself watching more football than ever because you have to see how the other lower level teams are doing. Because you'll quickly notice that you can't have RVP, Rooney, Aguero, Silva, Kagawa, Bale, etc all on the same team.

I hope that helped.

Back
Top Bottom