The English Premier League Fantasy Soccer Thread 2012-2013

@Stroke City

WHAT where you thinkin my man? :rofl:

Agger (Red Card), Koscielny (Injured), Song (Barce), Acquilani (Florentina), Aguero CPT (Injured in 11th min).

I get that some of that is unlucky (Aguero) but all those other decisions? :wow:

My squad on paper looks stacked lol.

Torres, Hazard, Carloza, Bale, Podolski, Kompany, Kagawa...38 points. Lol smh

Btw, didn't know we could use 5 middies or 3 strikers instead of 4 defenders. Changing my gameplan now.

I'll bounce back. Hopefully El Niño & Hazard put in work against Reading tomorrow to end the week strong, Hopefully over 50 points.

man...

completely didnt hit the 'Confirm Transfer' button last week, then my daughters baptism had me all forgetting to set the team on sat morning.

i started raheem sterling for godssakes. smh.

5th place out of 87? :pimp:

pretty good considering i'm still not entirely sure how this works.. i just picked a bunch of my favorite players until i ran out of money :lol:

I don't have any Chelsea players so I am paying for that. Will even out in the future when all the other teams catch up on games though

Not having Nani and Moses playing killed my team. Dyer still doing his thing though. Need Kompany and Tevez to ball out tomorrow.

I need my Arsenal players to come through tomorrow.
I have Podolski as captain

You have to be the only person who made that move.

I don't know how you could have not had Hazard or Michu as CPT this week.

On another note.

Teeeeeveeeeeezzzzzzzzz :evil:

I had him as captain 1st week, and vice captain 2nd week :smh:

Arsenal wasn't going to perform in the beginning of the season. Too many new players.

They aren't geling as well as they should, and with Walcott potentially leaving, there's going to be even more shuffling.

Same thing with United.

Focus on the transfers this week.

There's alot of new players coming in, whom could be key players for this weekends fixtures.

Up to 13th.

Solid growth over the past 2 GW's. Just gotta keep this momentum going...

Was hoping that Kagawa would score yesterday. They really defended him well.
Ryan Taylor hasn't been off to a good start, gonna have to let him go. Ba hasn't been off to a great start either
But over good week, I was above the average. Moved up in all leagues except for the H2H leagues I'm in

:smh: Hazard, as my my captain completely screwed me.

And of course, the day I took Bale out, he scores

Back
Top Bottom