The GOAT: "I would not have called Larry and Magic and say let’s play together"

The LeBron beat goes on. The %%$# is simple. LeBron realized his faults of being a leader and realized he's not a King and decided to run to another man's castle.

He's not a competitor he wants everything right now and he wants it as easily as possible. Like the homie Haze said yesterday, it's a part of that 18 to 25 year old generation. Just like they'd all rather shoot people than take a !%# whoopin. It's the same damn thing

MJ just speaking the truth 
pimp.gif

You know what all I know is this and as my opinions:

1. I hated how Lebron self-promoted himself in this situation.  Just another way to show his arrogance ESPN tried to hide for years now.  "King", "Chosen One", "Witnesses"

2. As and NBA fan I love the move because it will make the regular season relevant again.  It's not just about Lebron or Miami, or someones legacy.  This helps the league and even without Lebron on the team with just two of the best free agents getting together would have done this.  Let the chase for Homecourt begin!

3.  As stated above this helps the league but in NO WAY DID LEBRON TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION IN HIS MIND IT WAS ABOUT HIM.

4.  Jordan is just stating that you beat your peers not join them.  STOP COMPARING WHAT BOSTON DID THEM DUDES ARE BROKEN DOWN AND NEEDED EACH OTHER TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN.  THEY ALSO PLAY LIKE A TEAM AND WE HAVE YET TO SEE WHAT THE HEAT DO.

5.  LAST, all I know with all this defense for Lebrons legacy, the "decision", the team, his place as self-proclaimed King or Court Jester YOU KOBE HATERS MUST REMEMBER ALL YOU SAID ABOUT HOW HIS FIRST 3 TITLES DIDN'T MATTER AND HOW KOBE NEEDS THIS AND THAT.

HE'S THINKING.....HATERS HOW MY &%$ TASTE.
8ee15aea729a243bea9df1d452ad924bf311b9c.pjpg

You know what all I know is this and as my opinions:

1. I hated how Lebron self-promoted himself in this situation.  Just another way to show his arrogance ESPN tried to hide for years now.  "King", "Chosen One", "Witnesses"

2. As and NBA fan I love the move because it will make the regular season relevant again.  It's not just about Lebron or Miami, or someones legacy.  This helps the league and even without Lebron on the team with just two of the best free agents getting together would have done this.  Let the chase for Homecourt begin!

3.  As stated above this helps the league but in NO WAY DID LEBRON TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION IN HIS MIND IT WAS ABOUT HIM.

4.  Jordan is just stating that you beat your peers not join them.  STOP COMPARING WHAT BOSTON DID THEM DUDES ARE BROKEN DOWN AND NEEDED EACH OTHER TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN.  THEY ALSO PLAY LIKE A TEAM AND WE HAVE YET TO SEE WHAT THE HEAT DO.

5.  LAST, all I know with all this defense for Lebrons legacy, the "decision", the team, his place as self-proclaimed King or Court Jester YOU KOBE HATERS MUST REMEMBER ALL YOU SAID ABOUT HOW HIS FIRST 3 TITLES DIDN'T MATTER AND HOW KOBE NEEDS THIS AND THAT.

HE'S THINKING.....HATERS HOW MY &%$ TASTE.
8ee15aea729a243bea9df1d452ad924bf311b9c.pjpg

Originally Posted by jbone2308

CP1708 wrote:

DT43 wrote:

Im Not You wrote:

JinKazama wrote:

Did anybody ever stop and think that Lebron doesn't WANT to be the greatest?  

Uhh...yeah...and that's exactly what we're saying.

The dudes with the counter arguments are the ones who are taking that to be a negative thing. I never said ANYTHING was wrong with it.

I'm just saying don't pretend like this ISN'T the situation at hand which is what some people are making it out to be.

real talk.. looking back, i don't even know why we were surprised that he chose Miami. he gave plenty of signs that fame and wealth were more important to him than anything else.

"I want to be the best, plain and simple" - Kobe Bryant

"If you're a competitive person, that stays with you. You don't stop. You always look over your shoulder." - Magic Johnson

"Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around. " - Larry Bird

"I just feel that my competitive drive is far greater than anyone else that I've met, and I think that I thrive on that.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]"
"I truly love the game; I wouldn't be playing if I didn't love the game. I'm not getting paid astronomical dollars; it's truly for the love of the game of basketball." - Michael Jordan

"In the next 15 or 20 years, I hope I'll be the richest man in the world. That's one of my goals. I want to be a billionaire." - Lebron James
fancylebron.jpg

Lebron doesn't want to win rings out of love for the game.. he wants rings because having championships = more exposure, more endorsements which will expand his brand. that's fine by me.. dude had a deprived childhood and wants the money and the fame, i don't blame him. at least now that we know, we can take him out of the conversation of the legends. Lebron will go down as a great player, but there's never gonna be an arena with a Lebron James statue outside it.

/Lebron discussion

+1

wow. Well put

CP1708 wrote:

DT43 wrote:

Im Not You wrote:

JinKazama wrote:

The dudes with the counter arguments are the ones who are taking that to be a negative thing. I never said ANYTHING was wrong with it.

I'm just saying don't pretend like this ISN'T the situation at hand which is what some people are making it out to be.

real talk.. looking back, i don't even know why we were surprised that he chose Miami. he gave plenty of signs that fame and wealth were more important to him than anything else.

"If you're a competitive person, that stays with you. You don't stop. You always look over your shoulder." - Magic Johnson

"Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around. " - Larry Bird

"I just feel that my competitive drive is far greater than anyone else that I've met, and I think that I thrive on that.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]"
"I truly love the game; I wouldn't be playing if I didn't love the game. I'm not getting paid astronomical dollars; it's truly for the love of the game of basketball." - Michael Jordan

"In the next 15 or 20 years, I hope I'll be the richest man in the world. That's one of my goals. I want to be a billionaire." - Lebron James
fancylebron.jpg

Lebron doesn't want to win rings out of love for the game.. he wants rings because having championships = more exposure, more endorsements which will expand his brand. that's fine by me.. dude had a deprived childhood and wants the money and the fame, i don't blame him. at least now that we know, we can take him out of the conversation of the legends. Lebron will go down as a great player, but there's never gonna be an arena with a Lebron James statue outside it.

/Lebron discussion

+1

wow. Well put

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

CP1708 wrote:

DT43 wrote:

Im Not You wrote:

JinKazama wrote:

fancylebron.jpg

/Lebron discussion

+1

wow. Well put

laugh.gif
@ beat them, not join them. How the hell can LeBron beat Wade when Wade is always out in the first round and he doesn't even get the opportunity to beat him? Not to mention the perennially lottery bound Bosh. He swept the team that beat Wade's team last playoffs, that's the closest that comes to a rivalry between the 3. Does that count? Guess not. He never met either of the two in a playoff series, so how can they be considered his rivals? Hell, neither of the two have been anyone's rivals since 2006. I don't get it, should we look at their regular season meetings? Because Cavs have been beating the Heat and Raptors on a regular basis. It's not like he joined the Magic and Dwight Howard where this argument would actually make sense.

Do you mean like he was supposed to beat them NOW, like the 2010-2011 Cavs with LeBron possibly meeting the 2010-2011 Heat with Wade and Bosh in the playoffs? This question is a paradox because all 3 agreed to sign with the Heat beforehand, so a Wade+Bosh duo probably wouldn't exist to begin with.

laugh.gif
@ beat them, not join them. How the hell can LeBron beat Wade when Wade is always out in the first round and he doesn't even get the opportunity to beat him? Not to mention the perennially lottery bound Bosh. He swept the team that beat Wade's team last playoffs, that's the closest that comes to a rivalry between the 3. Does that count? Guess not. He never met either of the two in a playoff series, so how can they be considered his rivals? Hell, neither of the two have been anyone's rivals since 2006. I don't get it, should we look at their regular season meetings? Because Cavs have been beating the Heat and Raptors on a regular basis. It's not like he joined the Magic and Dwight Howard where this argument would actually make sense.

Do you mean like he was supposed to beat them NOW, like the 2010-2011 Cavs with LeBron possibly meeting the 2010-2011 Heat with Wade and Bosh in the playoffs? This question is a paradox because all 3 agreed to sign with the Heat beforehand, so a Wade+Bosh duo probably wouldn't exist to begin with.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

CP1708 wrote:

DT43 wrote:

Im Not You wrote:

JinKazama wrote:

fancylebron.jpg

/Lebron discussion

+1

wow. Well put

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

I'm sure MJ isn't really talking about literally, he's talking about carrying the team on his own. So basically if his team would've made it further in the playoffs that would be kinda like beating Wade, Bosh etc.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

I'm sure MJ isn't really talking about literally, he's talking about carrying the team on his own. So basically if his team would've made it further in the playoffs that would be kinda like beating Wade, Bosh etc.

i love MJ but......

he could be saying this because he OWNS another NBA TEAM! of course he's gonna bash a little bit

i love MJ but......

he could be saying this because he OWNS another NBA TEAM! of course he's gonna bash a little bit

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Bron's move was b_ made and it shouldn't take MJ speaking on it for people to see that.

He sitting up in the richest Boys and Girls club in America, totally ignoring the children, advertising Vitamin Water, while people are rioting over Oscar Grant's verdict...all to announce that he decided to go to another stars hometown, join forces with his competition, take less money and make bargaining negotiations harder for the players union...instead of standing up like an elite player and going to one of the half a dozen other great options placed at his feet and carving out his own legacy.

I see no honor in that.

Sums up everything wrong with our generation to me.

Lost a lot of respect and admiration for dude after this stunt.
eek.gif
Exactly! That's what I've been trying to tell these bamas!

Co-&(*#$*)(#$*' sign

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Bron's move was b_ made and it shouldn't take MJ speaking on it for people to see that.

He sitting up in the richest Boys and Girls club in America, totally ignoring the children, advertising Vitamin Water, while people are rioting over Oscar Grant's verdict...all to announce that he decided to go to another stars hometown, join forces with his competition, take less money and make bargaining negotiations harder for the players union...instead of standing up like an elite player and going to one of the half a dozen other great options placed at his feet and carving out his own legacy.

I see no honor in that.

Sums up everything wrong with our generation to me.

Lost a lot of respect and admiration for dude after this stunt.
eek.gif
Exactly! That's what I've been trying to tell these bamas!

Co-&(*#$*)(#$*' sign

Back
Top Bottom