"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

That's what I wanted to know earlier, I posted if anyone has PSNYs and these because I wanted to know if they fit the same.

Guess it's to early as most people have orders to be delivered, I will pm you when they land!

Thank you so much. Appreciate it. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Hate asking for "handouts", but does anyone know of any sites with sizes 12.5-14 still floating around? Had some connectivity issues earlier today that caused me to miss the release.

First new retro plus colorway in a long time not a 1 or 11 that sold out as fast as this did . What does everyone think about the French Blues? I would think less hype than these .

Pay attention to the thread for posts about Eastbay phone orders. Sometime between tomorrow and Monday, cancelled orders should become available.
This exactly. I missed out on these today, had them in my cart early and everything on Eastbay, NDC, JJ and FTL and they all screwed me over. So imma pray Eastbay can come thru on canceled orders. 

Someone posted a link to theshoepalace around 2pm et today and they had a full size run...couldn't cop tho since they dont have international ship or billing address. shoulda been an easier cop for y'all Muricans. Struggle is real out here. 

Someone posted a link to theshoepalace around 2pm et today and they had a full size run...couldn't cop tho since they dont have international ship or billing address. shoulda been an easier cop for y'all Muricans. Struggle is real out here. 
SP shoes a couple sizes left (13 included
nerd.gif
) but can't add to cart.

This release IMO was like a sleeper car. Looks like an easy everyday nothing special, and then RD comes and the thing takes off! I wasn't expecting the decent amount of hype with these.

Can't imagine how OVO 12s gonna be 
laugh.gif

First new retro plus colorway in a long time not a 1 or 11 that sold out as fast as this did . What does everyone think about the French Blues? I would think less hype than these .

Good question, I don't think they will be what what do I know.

Will do, I'm pretty much a tts 9 in everything as soon as I put on the PSNYs felt to big.

Currently rocking them with a insole, funny how I got PSNYs for retail and had to pay resale for these!
Yeah 12's are tricky. They are one of the only shoes I have to go a half size down for. Since this is the first 12 release in a while I'm interested to see how they fit too. I was lucky enough to grab a size 12 (my normal size) from nike, and an 11.5 from foot locker. I will post how they fit also for people planning on the French Blue 12's, Flu Games, ect.

Back
Top Bottom