"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

its just monday morning guys... not many people have gotten shipping info. just hit up customer support if you need some "good feelings."

Yeah i hit them up yesterday because mine hasnt changed from "submitted" yet but the rep said everything was good and they're still processing orders. Be patient folks its barely been 48hrs since the release

I know I can only speak for myself, but all 3 of my orders from FNL were checked out using PP. 

Used Chrome and 1 tab. Let the splash page run instead of refreshing and it was pretty much smooth sailin once sizes popped.

*Note- After each purchase, I cleared cookies. No issues processing payment on my end.
you use different PayPal accounts or just different cards on one PayPal? will be good to know for future

if you want too :lol:

Should I just let the charges work themselves out? Is that gonna be a 3-5 business day thing?

i would personally call my credit card company and dispute the additional charges vs calling finishline.
i believe finishline will not be able to help you with that other than say that you will get your money back in 3-5 business days.

you card card company may or not be helpful but i know ive personally been able to get the additional charged dropped for me in the past (years ago now).

I missed out on the Niketalk event during the drop over the weekend. How was it? I know that FC sold out in all sizes, but what the heck. I was thinking these were going to sit like the recent releases.

I missed out on the Niketalk event during the drop over the weekend. How was it? I know that FC sold out in all sizes, but what the heck. I was thinking these were going to sit like the recent releases.

Yeah a few people in here including myself said these would go fast. A lot of people didn't think so. But I don't really think you can go wrong with a clean color way in a 12. 12s are a popular shoe. These sold out quick and resale is a lot higher then people thought. I'm happy I doubled up.

i would personally call my credit card company and dispute the additional charges vs calling finishline.
i believe finishline will not be able to help you with that other than say that you will get your money back in 3-5 business days.

you card card company may or not be helpful but i know ive personally been able to get the additional charged dropped for me in the past (years ago now).

Thank you wise sir. The transactions are through PayPal (I haven't even checked my cc though. There's probably a bunch of charges there too since I was trying every payment method available to me).

Thank you wise sir. The transactions are through PayPal (I haven't even checked my cc though. There's probably a bunch of charges there too since I was trying every payment method available to me).

thats odd that you have pending charges in paypal. i could have sworn that paypal transactions get immediate refunds vs actual credit cards.
if this paypal or a paypal credit card?

regardless, i would shoot them a phone call and see whats good.

42 pages minutes before the drop.... Now we're here on page 104 :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah a few people in here including myself said these would go fast. A lot of people didn't think so. But I don't really think you can go wrong with a clean color way in a 12. 12s are a popular shoe. These sold out quick and resale is a lot higher then people thought. I'm happy I doubled up.
Wow, nice!

thats odd that you have pending charges in paypal. i could have sworn that paypal transactions get immediate refunds vs actual credit cards.
if this paypal or a paypal credit card?

regardless, i would shoot them a phone call and see whats good.

PayPal balance. I had 7 or 8 on Saturday. I now only have 3 that are "pending". One went through. I'll call later today.

Still in progress on nike, eastbay is preparing to ship and FNL has shipped. This is the longest its taken me to receive a shipping email from those two sites.

Back
Top Bottom