"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

So basically we can blame this man here for the
Master 12s hype ?!?! [rhetorical?]
41ba38a5a16bbaadc3ac936197150539.jpg

Oh you need them master 12s but dont got that ca$h, dont sweat it , Ima hold you down ..

Last edited:

I haven't received a tax return since I started my own business.

my accountants just laugh at me when I ask
I used to love tax time up to about 2years ago now I don't like it lol.  I swear the government don't really want you to be an business owner lol

Man yall are funny, at first it wasn't going to be hype cause people didn't want them.  Now its hype because of refund season, how about its clean no fuss no mess CW on a very popular model?

Man yall are funny, at first it wasn't going to be hype cause people didn't want them.  Now its hype because of refund season, how about its clean no fuss no mess CW on a very popular model?

I thought people were joking at first.... Now I realize some dudes are serious :lol:

Just got shipping from Nike so the lady earlier wasn't lying. Kinda feel some kinda way because that 20% code would have gone to some foams :lol:

Got who dat nation on deck for these
View media item 1933885

Finally shipped, man it's been stressful waiting for that, especially since I have no interest in french blue 12s

Just spoked with a rep at nike. I was told that things are moving very slow and that as long, you didnt get the cancelled Email. You should be fine.

Some of my boys went from "they just black 12s though" to... "Yo u know anywhere with the masters"

Lol how fast a weekend and Twitter can change things

I feel bad for those who got their order cancelled and didn't secure a pair by other means. It really blows, the 20% off is nice, but if you really wanted the shoes, it doesnt help much.  But, this is the main reason why I do the leg work to buy them at a local retailer. I use online as a last resort.

Lines = hype = suddenly must have shoes
Yeah, I wanted them but couldn't justify spending the money on them since I got the WC4s and OVOs that other week.  Spending another 200$ on shoes is just dumb but then I saw the lines and knew these would be harder to get, pricey on the resell, so I had to get them for retail.

I feel bad for those who got their order cancelled and didn't secure a pair by other means. It really blows, the 20% off is nice, but if you really wanted the shoes, it doesnt help much.  But, this is the main reason why I do the leg work to buy them at a local retailer. I use online as a last resort.

Both ways have its benefit and online orders especially from Nike aren't cancelled at a high rate.

Nike either changed up their warehouse logistics or were truly scrambling for this release. Just got shipping confirm but it's coming from Birmingham AL, not Memphis like usually.

Both ways have its benefit and online orders especially from Nike aren't cancelled at a high rate.
And that's what probably upsets people the most. Im sure most assumed they would be able to secure a GR via Nike. To recive a cancellation days later after all other resources are dried up has got to be frustrating. If I only had enough for 1 pair, and put all my eggs in NDC's basket, I would be pissed. Granted there would be nothing I could do about it, but I would be pissed nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom