"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

My girl went from "its cool u know i wouldnt wear em" when i missed on her pair to "so now im not worth paying 350 for something" in 3 days. The hype for these is outragous. Yeezy scale on the cool. Im hittin raffles hard for every 12 that release this year cuz i think the was jus the tip of the iceberg

My girl went from "its cool u know i wouldnt wear em" when i missed on her pair to "so now im not worth paying 350 for something" in 3 days. The hype for these is outragous. Yeezy scale on the cool. Im hittin raffles hard for every 12 that release this year cuz i think the was jus the tip of the iceberg
could you imagine if they produced these in yeezy limited quantities? we'd have dudes camping out 5 days beforehand for fcfs places and raffle lines outside the mall. yet yeezy jumped over jumpman... supposedly.

Received the delayed delivery email at 1136 last night from NDC. Says may not ship until 3/10.

Last edited:
Does anyone else still have Pending charges from Finishline?

$630 Pending is kinda odd here 4 days later

Got the canceled email Sunday, now I have the delayed should be here 3/10! I wonder if the FB and promo code will still work?

Just got a new charge on my card for this shoe from SNKRS [emoji]128533[/emoji] If I still comes in [emoji]128516[/emoji]

This whole notion of these being a "tax return" shoe is silly. To get a tax refund back, you have to actually have a job. Based on the pics of the lines that surfaced Saturday, these look like they got snatched up more by folks who get checks on the 1st and 15th than those who just received a one time windfall :lol:

View media item 1186197

Has anybody got a confirmation from champs or Finishline???
I have received my pair from FinishLine yesterday,picking up my 2nd pair from SNKRS app today, And Just got my shipping confirmation for my dudes pair on SNKRS app this morning...

glasses.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

finishline pair will be here today.... finally get to check these out in person :pimp:

is anyone else having trouble with finishline, on the day of release i got an email confirmation then on sunday got an email that order was shipped with a tracking number and on monday/Tuesday i still cant track on the ups # it says cant be found but when i look at it it says it was shipped and ups shipped it??

I have received my pair from FinishLine yesterday,picking up my 2nd pair from SNKRS app today, And Just got my shipping confirmation for my dudes pair on SNKRS app this morning...

8) :smokin :pimp:

is anyone else having trouble with finishline, on the day of release i got an email confirmation then on sunday got an email that order was shipped with a tracking number and on monday/Tuesday i still cant track on the ups # it says cant be found but when i look at it it says it was shipped and ups shipped it??

finishline pair will be here today.... finally get to check these out in person :pimp:

you probably need to call finishline. sounds like there is a warehouse error.

Back
Top Bottom