The NBA Draft Thread

Man what?

Yes they could, you could shift Simmons to the 3, not many 3's in the east who will burn him.

He'll be playing PG on offense anyway.

Even if they couldn't, Randle is an asset they could package with picks to get something even better, how you don't even know your own squad? :lol:

Trade is BS anyway so it doesn't matter.

For all that..you could shift Simmons to the 3 and keep Noel on this team for defensive purposes...something Randle struggles at..Its not like Randle stretching the floor..terrible trade..

Yoooo that would be filthy. With gorgui as the backup

gif-tom-thibodeau-laughing-34737.gif

I don't think anything is going to top the WTF of Anthony Bennett going number 1.

I just hope there's actually some moves and not just posturing. Yahoo needs an XB1 app so I can have Woj on the big screen.

I think the wtf moments will come more so in the trades rather than selections

I wonder if it makes more sense to just have one thread instead of this and offseason

Last edited:
3 more hours until we don't have to read these absurd trade proposals anymore

I know right :lol:

Maybe there will be some, but the Chad Fords of the world (and others) often make this the worst time of the year - now AND trade deadline.

Simmons is a SF or a PF? Cause ive been seeing people say you can play Simmons, Embid, and Noel/Oak together and I'm like nahhhh.

Simmons is a SF or a PF? Cause ive been seeing people say you can play Simmons, Embid, and Noel/Oak together and I'm like nahhhh.

I really want Simmons at the 3..It gives us so much more flexibility..I think I heard someone say..even he said he's a SF..but most experts I hear say he's a PF...I guess we'll see..I'll be watching summer league closely.

He won't be able to guard any above average 3, he's best at the 4 because you need more shooting around him anyway.

He should run the point honestly, they should do what the Bucks are doing with Giannis.

He won't be able to guard any above average 3, he's best at the 4 because you need more shooting around him anyway.

He should run the point honestly, they should do what the Bucks are doing with Giannis.
Thank you. I too believe he can play pg but given him a few years to transition full time

As great as Simmons is I think he's at best a secondary ball handler.

But if you work him in slowly he could become LO which everyone thinks he'll be. You get him and Dunn those PnRs become deadly.

As great as Simmons is I think he's at best a secondary ball handler.

But if you work him in slowly he could become LO which everyone thinks he'll be. You get him and Dunn those PnRs become deadly.

No, he can play point from day 1.

He's that good of a passer and he will be a mismatch almost every time.

You got the most value from him if he's running the point while guarding 4's.

Noel is the ideal fit for milwaukee. A larry sanders type not as mental. Runs the floor well. Was hearing both monroe and middleton for celts 16 and 23 pick?? What are bucks thinking?

Noel is the ideal fit for milwaukee. A larry sanders type not as mental. Runs the floor well. Was hearing both monroe and middleton for celts 16 and 23 pick?? What are bucks thinking?

That was Gary Woefel and he completely made it up. Appears to be so out of the loop that he isnt even aware Boston already offered us a 3rd.

Last edited:
Don't really know if this counts as a spoiler but....

Wolves news:

If Kris Dunn's gone at No. 5, Minnesota's Tom Thibodeau has Oklahoma's Buddy Hield next up on Wolves' board, sources tell @TheVertical.

I agree with Jay Bilas the NBA needs to do like the NFL and put a gag order at least from the teams on who's going to be taken at the top of the draft. Guess you can't stop the Woj's of the world from reporting though. 

Back
Top Bottom