*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a shame JB is charging so damn much for these, but I still need 2 more pairs
roll.gif

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Looks like my boys and mine are a no go. House got broken (all the stupid KIDS took was my 360 and my kids wii, didnt touch my kicks or wifeys slew of handbags) in this weekend and now im focused on security for the fam. Hopefully i can get a pair after release from a fellow NTer if the prices are right. How much you think the resell game is gonna be asking for these?????
u live in Watts?
eek.gif

no wonder
eyes.gif

just cuz fam got robbed doesnt mean they live in Watts....can live anywhere in the world and get robbed...relax dude... theres other people that wont like urcomment....anyways sorry to hear what happened, hope everyones ok; enjoy the holidays as much as possible. im pretty sure NT will come thru for you.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Looks like my boys and mine are a no go. House got broken (all the stupid KIDS took was my 360 and my kids wii, didnt touch my kicks or wifeys slew of handbags) in this weekend and now im focused on security for the fam. Hopefully i can get a pair after release from a fellow NTer if the prices are right. How much you think the resell game is gonna be asking for these?????
u live in Watts?
eek.gif

no wonder
eyes.gif

just cuz fam got robbed doesnt mean they live in Watts....can live anywhere in the world and get robbed...relax dude... theres other people that wont like ur comment....anyways sorry to hear what happened, hope everyones ok; enjoy the holidays as much as possible. im pretty sure NT will come thru for you.
look at his sig.

thank u

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in this post!!

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in thispost!!

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in thispost!!

Yourmembership will be suspended or banned if you fail to abide by this rule.

ya get that security up, %$%* the shoes when it comes to protecting your family

the prices will drop when the hype dies down too..

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

u live in Watts?
eek.gif

no wonder
eyes.gif

just cuz fam got robbed doesnt mean they live in Watts....can live anywhere in the world and get robbed...relax dude... theres other people that wont like ur comment....anyways sorry to hear what happened, hope everyones ok; enjoy the holidays as much as possible. im pretty sure NT will come thru for you.
look at his sig.

thank u

didnt see his sig but still...it can happen anywhere to anyone...instead of putting a comment like that i think it appreciated more if you be a bit moresupportive...im done.. good luck to everyone copping on release date and congrats to those who have them already

correct me if im wrong but Tyson Chandler of the Bobcats is rocking some Jams right now, and boy oh boy do they look fresh

Originally Posted by faddy

correct me if im wrong but Tyson Chandler of the Bobcats is rocking some Jams right now, and boy oh boy do they look fresh

Nope not spacejams
i
those are one of those "teamjordans"

got your message on the xbox...damn fam.
smh.gif

went to my spot yesterday and paid for my pair. just gotta wait till wednesday to pick em up. good lookin out Vic.

Just found out Panama City, FL only getting 26 pairs total...I hope my Duval or Tallahassee spots come through.

hows everyone "reserving" their pairs? i thought it was against fnl, ftl, footaction policy to do so??

i know someone else already said that ftl employees can use their discount on 1 pair of space jams, but my manager is still saying they are excluded. anybodyfrom ftl, champs or fa hear otherwise. it would really be cool if employees get to use their discount for at least 1 pair.

Why are people talking about Wednesday? I thought they went on sale on Thursday at midnight or Thursday morning when malls open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom