*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

yeah..that's it...the ol' salty explanation...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously nobody cops 12 pairs of one particular shoe for themselves...and it doesn't affect me, but what does bother me is that these clowns hog up the inventory on a GR that everyone should have a opportunity to get. Yeah..call me salty because I actually like to see everyone get their pairs..and for retail...
grin.gif

i understand what your saying but we all have common knowledge of how these resellers buy, so its up to u to put ur work in and you woulda gotten your pair, up to 12 30 i could have buy these on line but i have mines already so sorry to say if you aint get your pair work harder next release or hop off ur pc and line up, but at the end of the day we each work for our own money so we should be able to spend it how we want. dry ur tears in a cold long line and man up!
Listen to this guy.."man up"..
laugh.gif
.I served my country..I think I manned up already. Anyways, back to the shoes at hand...I put my work into what I needed from this release. I've had a pairin my possession since Friday..so the ol' put your work in talk doesn't apply to me..I know how these things work..better than most actually. Nexttime, don't be so quick to assume..I have my pairs...I'm just looking out for the benefit of others...the hell what people think.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

If your on the phone with eastbay, can you ask how many pairs they had

didnt ask how many they had but i know they have size 12.5 and up left

Any news on Portland? Been out of the sneaker loop for a while... Know that they're releasing at Finishline @ LLoyd center 5 am and midnight @ Niketown butanywhere else? So annoying- Finishline said they hadn't gotten their shipment yet for big kids

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by button999

finally got thru calling eastbay, got my pairs

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON HOLD? I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FOR 27 MIN. THANKS IN ADVANCE

i was on hold for about an hour until they acutally picked up but i started calling at like 11:30 eastern

THANKS

I bought it online so I didn't have to wake up early and go to the mall, now I'm afraid my order wont go through. FML

DAMN! Yall killed finishline.com
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well I just got home with my size 10.5, I'm happy
pimp.gif
now time for along sleep

good luck to all those still trying

copped mines earlier today from footlocker Towson mall in MD> the line at finishline was whack> people were hella salty when they seen my footlocker bag.lol>goodluck

Got my pair at Champs in Tysons corner (Mclean, VA)...Good thing they had a ticket system...

The footlocker there didn't fare too well. crazy people got maced and one girl got smashed into the roll up door which caved in...

Midnight release....crazy

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

Pretty whack that Nike.com made me fill out the shipping/payment form only to tell me they were sold out at the last screen. This killed at least 10 minutes.

same thing happened to me
mad.gif

it really pays off to sign up for an account ahead of time.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Glad 2 see most of NikeTalk finally revealed themselves in their tru scrambling form lolll
roll.gif

I do have that size 8 for ya. Shoot me an PM (Gucci voice)
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lookin like no new space jams for me. I struck out.
i have one order pending through eastbay. Another order # with a G in front of it.
I'm sure it will be canceled.

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

yeah..that's it...the ol' salty explanation...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously nobody cops 12 pairs of one particular shoe for themselves...and it doesn't affect me, but what does bother me is that these clowns hog up the inventory on a GR that everyone should have a opportunity to get. Yeah..call me salty because I actually like to see everyone get their pairs..and for retail...
grin.gif

i understand what your saying but we all have common knowledge of how these resellers buy, so its up to u to put ur work in and you woulda gotten your pair, up to 12 30 i could have buy these on line but i have mines already so sorry to say if you aint get your pair work harder next release or hop off ur pc and line up, but at the end of the day we each work for our own money so we should be able to spend it how we want. dry ur tears in a cold long line and man up!
Listen to this guy.."man up"..
laugh.gif
. I served my country..I think I manned up already. Anyways, back to the shoes at hand...I put my work into what I needed from this release. I've had a pair in my possession since Friday..so the ol' put your work in talk doesn't apply to me..I know how these things work..better than most actually. Next time, don't be so quick to assume..I have my pairs...I'm just looking out for the benefit of others...the hell what people think.
grin.gif

i didnt really care about your pairs and what u got, has nothing to do with me and it dont feed me. all im saying is that everyone know how this release wouldbe so if you aint get a pair on line get up and line up thats all. as for me i dont have this to deal with i from the V.I no lines, no hype and camping forsneakers with that said ill be making one call back home to my bro back home to pick up my 5 extra pairs and the last thing will be said is leave them in mycloset. BRUH

2 pairs Sz.11 from that international eastbay phone # + Sz.6 in toddlers for my lil nephew w/next day s/h - confirmed.

2 pairs from footlocker.com of Sz10.5 but they are the "G" order # so they might not go through.

Originally Posted by debs 168

rmkstore sold out of 9 at 250 dollars. lol at this. no size 9's available at all? really? seriously? none. not even on a reseller site?
you'd swear this was a mcfly release or something. lord help us all when nike decides to drop those, if ever. the whole net will crash.

I got OG's sz 9 im gettin rid of haha

But ill look for some for you at my mall, great chance they'll have them

I don't understand
smh.gif

I had 3 sites up at once on 3 different windows
NDC
FNL
Eastbay
and I was on the phone lines with Eastbay
and I was on this *@!% since 8:30 refreshing, refreshing, refreshing, getting links from NT, refreshing, refreshing, calling, calling
and I am up *@!%'s creek with no F'ing Spacejams

if i don't get a pair at the mall, **** is gonna get ugly. some goon might come out in me word to plies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom