The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
complete as in you got mastery in each map or just finished the story. game is never ending with the amount of ways and weapons to kill your target

just the story i aint have time to master both games but im going to try to master 3 when it drops.

Completed the main mission on Spiderman MM last night. Tries to flip the whole game, but forgot there were missions in the app and side missions in the pause menu. Plus I missed out in 2 of the gear upgrades. Guess I'll try for that hundo next weekend.

Then gonna put some time in on Madden.
I still have MM sealed. Haven’t put time aside for it yet.

Been enjoying the hell out of the next Gen updated madden. Used to be a big Madden head back in the day. They’ve gotten so lazy these past 10
years with the exclusive license I stopped buying.

Got Madden 21 for Christmas and played it on my Pro while I waited for my PS5 to come in. The game plays pretty solid when you actually play it compared to watching gameplay/streams.

Then I got the PS5 and did the free upgrade, and you can really tell the difference. It’s fun to run the ball again as you really feel the battle in the trenches. You actually have to wait for gaps to develop. Tackling feels more organic and less animated. And players feel like they actually weight to them instead of just floating around.

Graphics are sharper as well. There are times where I’m like damn that looks nice.

TLDR; EA has actually impressed me with this update. Game still needs a lot of work, but this is a solid foundation for next gen, hopefully they build upon this .

Last edited:

1611064121333.png

hitman 3 vr became available for me last night gonna try it out tonight. skydiving in dubai gonna look crazy. still waiting to play previous maps in all its ps5 horsepower glory.

my map tier list so far is Argentina> Germany> England> Dubai> China> Romania

Last edited:
hitman 3 vr became available for me last night gonna try it out tonight. skydiving in dubai gonna look crazy. still waiting to play previous maps in all its ps5 horsepower glory.

my map tier list so far is Argentina> Germany> England> Dubai> China> Romania

I wanna see that Hokkaido.

Finished Cold War and started Days Gone. It feels better on the PS5. Its wild how the hordes just appear out of nowhere. Was doing some stealth and panned the camera to like 500 freaks.

Apparently Rainbow 6 has a PS5 version. Going to try and get that elusive Bullet Penetration trophy...

Yup yup. I used my monthly $5 coupon to cop last month from GameStop for $5 out of pocket... Being on the 4K/120 list drew me in.

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but Yakuza 0 and Persona 5 are both on sale. They are very much worth it.

ONLY TIL THE 20TH
Thanks! Copped just before the sale ended, I'll just wait to play 3 after Tsushima and Hitman 2.

I remember finishing Hitman 1, but in my library I can't redownload it, and I have to purchase it? I remember there being a promo to play the first Italy episode for free, but I definitely remember and have trophies for the other maps... Unless I bought a physical copy?

While typing this, I realize, I probably bought and sold the disc. Oh well.

Thanks! Copped just before the sale ended, I'll just wait to play 3 after Tsushima and Hitman 2.

I remember finishing Hitman 1, but in my library I can't redownload it, and I have to purchase it? I remember there being a promo to play the first Italy episode for free, but I definitely remember and have trophies for the other maps... Unless I bought a physical copy?

While typing this, I realize, I probably bought and sold the disc. Oh well.
I think 1 is $10 til 20th

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but Yakuza 0 and Persona 5 are both on sale. They are very much worth it.
Every yakuza game has been on sale for the last month. All worth it.

kiwami $6

0 $5

kiwami 2

3,4,5 remastered collection $30

6 $8

Judgment $20

Back
Top Bottom