The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What does it add to hitman 1 n 2?? Anything??

those maps aren't available until the 20th. at least that's what I think. I have both games on my system and in my io interactive account and they dont show up on hitman 3. the website to carry over progress doesn't go live till the 20. it does give me access to escalation mission in dubai which I'm going to tackle tonight.

Last edited:
Completed the main mission on Spiderman MM last night. Tries to flip the whole game, but forgot there were missions in the app and side missions in the pause menu. Plus I missed out in 2 of the gear upgrades. Guess I'll try for that hundo next weekend.

Then gonna put some time in on Madden.

Just been soaking in GOT these past few days. Still on Act 2.
Just got the darts and that storyline was really great and a nice change of pace.
I also went through what I believe to be the hardest duel in the game(Kojiro)

Still having to play TLOU2 but right now this would've been my GOTY 2020.

Just got done completing hitman 1 and 2 now im ready to play 3 cant wait just preloaded it unto the console now

complete as in you got mastery in each map or just finished the story. game is never ending with the amount of ways and weapons to kill your target

yeah, Blood Money was my favorite HItman. Absolution was the worst. Enjoyed the new Hitman 1, but missed Hitman 2. Ya'll got me wanting to get HItman 3, but I'm not gonna play it until I finish GoT and then Hitman 2 (which right now is $20 for deluxe).

Best Hitman.

Bret “Hitman” Hart documentaries from WWE Network | FR24 News English

yeah, Blood Money was my favorite HItman. Absolution was the worst. Enjoyed the new Hitman 1, but missed Hitman 2. Ya'll got me wanting to get HItman 3, but I'm not gonna play it until I finish GoT and then Hitman 2 (which right now is $20 for deluxe).

absolution and blood money are great but the world of assassination trilogy's (hitman 1,2 and 3) attention to detail and level design is on another level. not to mention the tremendous replay value

My bad if posted so I got hit man 1 and 2 from games with gold so I should be good to start from there correct? Played the og hit man on ps2 and absolutism

Back
Top Bottom