The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was watching the Inauguration this morning and they televised the gift giving tradition for the first time and this was the first thing that popped into my head. :lol::lol::lol:
EsMnVVTXIAgFx80.jpg

Probably a dumb question but is Hitman pretty much all stealth ?
I've heard the draw of it is you don't have to, can approach a target multiple ways with stealth or guns blazing. I need to play one though, haven't touched since the old Hitman series like Agent 47 where i'd fail if I go in bustin at everything.

Man hitman 3 servers still down smh
You can still pay the game. Progress just won’t save. Good time to get a lay out of the map and practice on your score so when it goes up you already know what you're doing and where things are in the first 2-3 maps

You can still pay the game. Progress just won’t save. Good time to get a lay out of the map and practice on your score so when it goes up you already know what you're doing and where things are in the first 2-3 maps

I hear you but this game already has multiple replay value i aint tryna go on a dry run

Hitman VR is an amazing experience brought down by motion controls and the outdated psvr display. walking through the middle of the club dance floor in berlin felt surreal and the fashion show in Paris too. music is much louder than the standard game immersing you in the environment

Last edited:
Someone recommend me some 1tb external hard drives that will work for my ps4 games on my ps5.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom