The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People that copped from the 15th at walmart....did you get shipping yet? I'm still waiting. I'm legit about to say fk that order and cancel it. Saw mad people getting shipping before me. Im almost on some not even giving them my money ****.
Mine came on the 23rd. Just be patient, it’s 2 day shipping so once it ships it will be there quick.

I just bought GOT off the idea that I thought I was close to being done with Valhalla.

I did what I believed to be the final mission and then a territory I KNOW wasn't there appears on that map:stoneface:

:rofl:Ridiculous bruh I haven’t beaten it yet but I’m in awe at how long they made this damb game :sick:

Anyone else having issues with the official 3D headset connecting to their PS5? It blinks blue but doesn't pair.

who ever recommended Persona 5 in here...bless you

I havent been able to put it down all week.

My Miles Morales finally came in and while playing that all I can think about is booting up P5 and working on that palace lol

thanks

who ever recommended Persona 5 in here...bless you

I havent been able to put it down all week.

My Miles Morales finally came in and while playing that all I can think about is booting up P5 and working on that palace lol

thanks

be blessed I’m copping strikers soon as it drops.

that sound track is fire

I feel for the whole party on persona like they my homies for real tho.

Got a notification that my BB PS is ready a day earlier. Lit🔥
C428CB68-F804-4399-BD6B-818F57DBBEF8.jpeg

Hooked up the PS5 and went to the screen settings
System was giving a message that TV or device connected to PS5 didn't support HDR while at 2160p so no 4k HDR

The 5 is connected to my Sony AV receiver and it worked fine with our 4 Pro
Looked up the AV receiver manual online and found out that the HDMI ports have a STANDARD and ENHANCED setting
Initially couldn't find the settings because the manual is wrong but kept trying and eventually found them
When I changed the AV receiver settings to ENHANCED, the PS5 stopped my son's game and brought up the adjust 4k setting
Noticed that there were now a few more levels of brightness available with the HDMI ports adjusted to ENHANCED
Now when I look at video output information it shows: Resolution 3840×2160-60Hz (wish it was 120Hz)
Information for the connected HDMI device HDR supported :smokin 🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾

What are some good ps1 JRPGs to get? I have an urge to play some classics.
Bad Religion Bad Religion ?
Just beat Suikoden 2 recently and working my way through Chrono Cross.
I was thinking of Saga Frontier.

Sorry for the delay, Sappy. Looks like Ricky and few others covered the majority, but here are a couple more:

Grandia II (best in the series IMO)
Vandal Hearts (Tactics-like game)
Alundra
Azure Dreams (alot like Dark Cloud, which is also a good choice)
Arc the Lad
Tales of Eternia (this game I think is good, but I might be getting it mixed up with the 1000 other Tales of games)
Jade Cocoon
Legend of Legaia
Langrisser (I dont personally like these games, but I was the odd one out in my friend group)

Back
Top Bottom