The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So my sons digital just came in.
is there anyway to get his old ps4 games on to the digital version?
And as far as storage not sure how it works but so i have to get him an extra external hard drve to store his game catalog? Or does ps have a cloud like apple etc...
Im so out the loop on gaming. Last game i owned was ps2 when we had memory csrds

And as far as storage not sure how it works but so i have to get him an extra external hard drve to store his game catalog? Or does ps have a cloud like apple etc...
Im so out the loop on gaming. Last game i owned was ps2 when we had memory csrds

Shouldnt have bought a digital. Should've got the disc version. Cuz those games are compatible with the ps5.

If you want the old games now gonna have to buy them again.

If all his ps4 games are digital though I just imagine you have to just sign in to psn and transfer your data.

Hater

tenor.gif
U think some1 ever tried this in a fight

How many other games use the Ps5 controller tech? Ive been playing mostly Ps4 games that dont use anything so im interested.

Platinumed this yesterday with about 60+ hours played, all on PS5.

Edit: Just realized it was unintentionally my 150th plat!

1609780426487.png

Game looks absolutely stunning.

May look into Legends mode, but might also move on to Jedi Fallen Order; havent decided yet.
Let me know Jedi Fallen Order runs on PS5. I got the platinum on PS4 Pro and it ran pretty rough at times. It got to the point where I was like no way in hell I’m playing the sequel :lol:

As someone with no Star Wars knowledge, I thought it was pretty decent and worth the $30 I paid for it.

Bruh SF to SF2 might be the greatest jump in a sequel EVER!!

Streets of Rage/Bare Knuckle 1 to 2 was huge improvement also. But I will agree with you that the SF to SF II transition was off the charts - I honestly had no idea what it even looked/played like as SF II was everywhere.

Let me know Jedi Fallen Order runs on PS5. I got the platinum on PS4 Pro and it ran pretty rough at times. It got to the point where I was like no way in hell I’m playing the sequel :lol:

As someone with no Star Wars knowledge, I thought it was pretty decent and worth the $30 I paid for it.

I was wondering what kind of bump the Mandolorian offered Fallen Order over the holidays.

may throw in the towel on AC valhalla until that huge content drop in the spring or whatever.
Def need a break + I'm dying to get into GOT

Was one of those advocating for Cyberpunk

Was playing the mission when you have to kill these snipers at the parade and that takes like 30-40 min....... beat it once and it crashes.

beat it again and said success , then I randomly blew up .

haven’t played it since that day a week ago and may never play it again lol

Knew i should have waited to play GOT on ps5... kinda want to play again even though i already got the plat. Really loved that game.

I think I might just skip AC Valhalla altogether. 60+ hours for base game and then the DLC? Idk man :lol:

- Agreed.

I bought it for $40 during the target deals... but I never played through anything else in the AC lineage and only bought it because it had a true PS5 version and worked for the deal. After reading many impressions here on NT, smells like it would be a waist for me to even start. I should return before too late.

- In other news, my youngest is loving the ps5. It's connected to a 55" Sony Bravia 850D and I love how the console commands presence when standing vertical. She has never been into console gaming but has put in several (max ~6hrs) multi-hour stints. She really likes MM and Astro and has started to get into Fortnite as well (no comment, lol). I have enjoyed watching her play - stuff that I somewhat struggle with she overcomes with not much issue. True testimony to my age...

- The external 2.5" SSD I put together has worked flawlessly. The kids can download stuff left and right without pause. Which is how gaming should be imho... Since this is working so well, I am going to proceed with putting a cheap external M.2 SSD together for my personal console.

- I am currently playing through Jedi Fallen Order. Not what I was really expecting after the battlefront 2 single player campaign but I have enjoyed it so far. This is also the first title where I have tried high quality (awesome for music) earbuds plugged into the dual sense. It was loud, sort of brash and harsh until I changed to the studio reference mix which is quite delightful.

- Both of our consoles have frozen/glitched with MM. My console once, the other one twice now. On the last one, the reporting feature included captured video leading up to the freeze (cool).

- Still a fan of all the accessories. Purchased a second media remote for the family console. Although, instead of buying a second charging station; I opted for the 9' play n' charge cable for the family unit.

- Still haven't opened or touched the series X and series 2 elite controller. Kind of a sad story there but at least it didn't cost me anything.

Back
Top Bottom