The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GoW spoilers... I know it came out a while ago, but I hate spoiling **** :lol:
Taking my time around the lake with the head...got to the first dragon you have to free. That's **** was a pain in the *** :lol: can't imagine doing some of this **** on the highest difficulty. I guess it will be easier if I did it when I had more upgrades, but damn

Have AC creed games always been this long?
I know the games have changed from how they used to be.

I was able to platinum UC 2-4 & UC-LL. Some of those trophies were definitely challenging. :smh:

PO

I'm 1 trophy away from the plat on UC1. Crushing playthrough was whooping me badly so I left it. 1 shot and the screen turns black and white.
Can't even get the plat now since my PS3 is stored away.

UC4 has a speedrun trophy so I checked out as soon as I saw that :lol:

Only got the plat in UC2 and UC: Golden Abyss

Great games but the trophy hunting is not that fun. I might go for lost legacy though since I can go through crushing with infinie ammo and it's not a nice length.

I'm 1 trophy away from the plat on UC1. Crushing playthrough was whooping me badly so I left it. 1 shot and the screen turns black and white.

Great games but the trophy hunting is not that fun. I might go for lost legacy though since I can go through crushing with infinie ammo and it's not a nice length.
Hell naw. You could plat AC2 in like 30 hours. Same goes for Brotherhood and Revelations on PS4 (PS3 version had multiplayer trophies).

UC4 speed run trophy is very easy. They allow you to use cheats. There’s one that lets you auto lock onto heads for one shot kills. Add that to the infinite ammo and it’s quite easy.

The only UC plat I’m missing is Golden Abyss. I’ll probably fix that in the next few months tho :smokin

NT, I am so hurt 😭

To get the ring for having pure white character tendency...Im going to have to do it in NG++

My pure black character tendency carried over from getting that ring in my first play through and even killing all the NPC’s for the ring, I can’t get to pure white tendency. Darn it...

Kratos reminds me of this dude from street fighter
Screenshot_20210103-102547.png

nah ac games used to be short...truth be told I wouldn’t mind the length of it was filled with new/exciting stuff but they bloat these games for no reason

haven't been in the thread in a while, but anyone still facing issue with their PS5 after playing COD?

Back
Top Bottom