The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m literally sooooo close to the platinum on Demons souls.

Gotta do all the pure black world tendency stuff in NG because on my first play through I didn’t tell the monumental I’d save the world at the start of the game so I couldn’t get the ring from him... smh. I was so mad. Lol.

I’m pretty far in my second play through though and the platinum feels so close. Will update when I get it sometime this weekend.

Another thing that annoys alongisde needing multiple playthroughs for a plat is missable Trophies.
Every trophy should be acquirable from chapter select if you don't automatically get it from playing the story.

If it's not a linear game then it should always be an avialable side mission.

Sony need to hire me as a Trophy Design Etiquette Consultant.

stock x will always have prices lower than street. It’s full of undercutting and stock x is the only ones winning.

I get it it’s cause people rather not meet. But those willing to pay more probably don’t even know what stock x is.
****, stockx is looking better and better to sell mine even with the fees! Got too many bozos on facebook.

Another thing that annoys alongisde needing multiple playthroughs for a plat is missable Trophies.
Every trophy should be acquirable from chapter select if you don't automatically get it from playing the story.

Missable trophies suck but I think I’m over collectible related trophies. I don’t like using a guide on my first play through and some of these games have way too many collectibles for me to go back and collect them all just for the trophy.

I had no idea what world tendency was going in, this was the only Souls game I had never played. Needless to say halfway through the game half my worlds were pure dark world tendency and I was wondering why it got so hard lol.

I have people ask me if I’d recommend Demon’s Souls, I always tell them I don’t want to recommend it because I don’t want them to blame me for breaking their controller 😭

I’m literally sooooo close to the platinum on Demons souls.

Gotta do all the pure black world tendency stuff in NG because on my first play through I didn’t tell the monumental I’d save the world at the start of the game so I couldn’t get the ring from him... smh. I was so mad. Lol.

I’m pretty far in my second play through though and the platinum feels so close. Will update when I get it sometime this weekend.

have you done the playthrough where the game is flipped? if that makes sense forgot what it was called.

Missable trophies suck but I think I’m over collectible related trophies. I don’t like using a guide on my first play through and some of these games have way too many collectibles for me to go back and collect them all just for the trophy.
Yea, I finished Uncharted Lost Legacy couple weeks ago.
Looked at the trophy list and I'm over Uncharted trophies. 100 collectibles and crushing playthrough.

Nah I'm good.

Looked at the trophy list and I'm over Uncharted trophies. 100 collectibles and crushing playthrough.

Nah I'm good.

I kinda wanna try to platinum the last of us 2, but not sure how many collectibles there are. Definitely going to be doing an NG+ playthrough eventually.

Yeah I don't know where I am at with platinum trophies.

I eventually start to feel like I am legit wasting my time trying to get them (sometimes) and that is when I stop having fun. I do like to play a game enough to get a decent amount out of it though.

Nah I'm good.

I was able to platinum UC 2-4 & UC-LL. Some of those trophies were definitely challenging. :smh:

PO

I kinda wanna try to platinum the last of us 2, but not sure how many collectibles there are. Definitely going to be doing an NG+ playthrough eventually.

Working on this next. Haven't played since I beat it in August.

PO

The trophy sound always hit different when it's a Platinum....
Finished this last night. :pimp:

IMG_7229.jpeg

PO

Kinda pumped for Hitman 3. Still haven't played 2, but I'm ready for a new PS5 release

Yeah I don't know where I am at with platinum trophies.

I eventually start to feel like I am legit wasting my time trying to get them (sometimes) and that is when I stop having fun. I do like to play a game enough to get a decent amount out of it though.

I only have a few.... Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2 Remastered, Sekiro, Spider-Man, and then my girl who doesn’t even like video games got the platinum in Astro’s Playworld 😭

It’s kind of pain but at least the game tells you how many collectibles your missing and in what chapters. The Seattle day 1 open world part I kept missing some

Caught a digital from the amazon restock. Was gonna sell it but decided to keep it. Thought I could upgrade my 2k21 ps4 to ps5 version. Nope lol.

Back
Top Bottom