The obama campaign is running quite the disgraceful race these day's

guess no one here is gonna question who runs obama's super pack ehh? lol....

one of his former political advisors LEFT da white house to run it..so to think obama's hand's is clean on this being EXTREMELY naive..

super packs = goons that can do your dirty work remotely while you keep your hands clean from a political perspective. your surrogates =  smoke screen to change

da "on message" strategy and make em play defense... Harry Reid trollin talkin bout mitt romney hasn't paid taxes in a decade WHILE da new anemic job numbers start to roll in.

da trick to understand politics is you HAVE to listen to both sides...cuz if you go FAR left or right and you find equally disgusting slime and nefarious agendas...
This

I support Obama out of the two, but Romney was getting killed for claims made by super PACs who were in support of him. Nobody was buying that "It's not my ad" when Romney said it during the Republican Primary. It's getting some publicity, so Obama needs to separate himself from the ad as far as I'm concerned. I remember Ron Paul received alot of criticism from a random poorly made offensive Youtube video of Jon Huntsman. He still came out and said it was wrong.

Bill Burton, the co-founder of the super PAC and the guy going around defending the ad on CNN and other news stations (http://cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2012/08/08/exp-burton-responds-to-ad.cnn), has a lot of ties to Obama. He worked with Obama on his 2008 campaign then went on to work in the White House. Obama knew this ad was coming out and gave his approval of it, don't cover your eyes to it. Politics is a dirty game. I don't know how far it went initially, he's a busy man, but you know damn well he heard about it after all the criticism. He should come out now and denounce it.

Last edited:

one of his former political advisors LEFT da white house to run it..so to think obama's hand's is clean on this being EXTREMELY naive..

super packs = goons that can do your dirty work remotely while you keep your hands clean from a political perspective. your surrogates =  smoke screen to change

da "on message" strategy and make em play defense... Harry Reid trollin talkin bout mitt romney hasn't paid taxes in a decade WHILE da new anemic job numbers start to roll in.

da trick to understand politics is you HAVE to listen to both sides...cuz if you go FAR left or right and you find equally disgusting slime and nefarious agendas...
1. I know you like to bastardize the english language but you don't even get the abbreviation right.

Its SUPERPAC

PAC is short for Political Action Commitee.

2. Blame the  citizens united ruling, which Obama is against but since its legal, theres no point in losing on a moral technicality. 

3. The jobs numbers have nothing to do with romneys tax evasion

4. I agree with listening to "both" sides, but it doesn't matter if you're going to set up non-sequiturs of unrelated arguments. 
tomato toMATO.... #kanyeshrug

like i said before, you'd be a IDIOT to think super PACS aren't moving on da same drum beat as da political administrations they are being supported by behind da scenes.

so obama DEFINITELY knew that shot was coming off da record, but he's got all da political cover to deny, deny, deny. because of da citizens united supreme court decision allows

da candidates to play this proxy war of ads.

This

I support Obama out of the two, but Romney was getting killed for claims made by super PACs who were in support of him. Nobody was buying that "It's not my ad" when Romney said it during the Republican Primary. It's getting some publicity, so Obama needs to separate himself from the ad as far as I'm concerned. I remember Ron Paul received alot of criticism from a random poorly made offensive Youtube video of Jon Huntsman. He still came out and said it was wrong.

Bill Burton, the co-founder of the super PAC and the guy going around defending the ad on CNN and other news stations (http://cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2012/08/08/exp-burton-responds-to-ad.cnn), has a lot of ties to Obama. He worked with Obama on his 2008 campaign then went on to work in the White House. Obama knew this ad was coming out and gave his approval of it, don't cover your eyes to it. Politics is a dirty game. I don't know how far it went initially, he's a busy man, but you know damn well he heard about it after all the criticism. He should come out now and denounce it.

Once a person leaves an administration they are allowed to do what they like... You do know that... Obama can force him not to start a Super Pac?

Before youuuuuuuuuuuuu keep going... Obama would not be stupid enough to keep in contact or approve of an ad.. You do know that contact between a candidate and a Super Pac is still illegal?

If someone find out he had contact with a Super Pac, the **** storm that would rain down on him would be immense.

He cannot even contact the people who run his own SuperPac.

And Denounce what exactly? An ad that says Romney's company bankrupted a company, which lead to plant closures. Leading to loss of jobs.. The people who lost those jobs lost their health care.. Just so happens one had cancer, and didn't get adequate treatment for it because she didn't have health care.. Because she lost her job, because Bain Capital rearranges capital to leave with extreme capital while the company shuts down.

Is it really that low? To give tangible evidence of the guy who claims to be a job creator all his life, really did no such thing. And that when he is responsible for those job losses that real **** happens afterwards.

Last edited:
1. I know you like to bastardize the english language but you don't even get the abbreviation right.

Its SUPERPAC

2. Blame the  citizens united ruling, which Obama is against but since its legal, theres no point in losing on a moral technicality. 

4. I agree with listening to "both" sides, but it doesn't matter if you're going to set up non-sequiturs of unrelated arguments. 

What tax evasion would you be referring too? Taking advantage of any loopholes is not tax evasion. What smart businessman or women wouldnt take advantage of the loophole if it is legal?

Harry Reid accused Romney of not paying taxes for 10 yrs with absolutely no evidence at all. Seems like a bait to try and get romney to release his taxes to prove something that he doesnt need too.

Last edited:
What tax evasion would you be referring too? Taking advantage of any loopholes is not tax evasion. What smart businessman or women wouldnt take advantage of the loophole if it is legal?
Harry Reid accused Romney of not paying taxes for 10 yrs with absolutely no evidence at all. Seems like a bait to try and get romney to release his taxes to prove something that he doesnt need too.

Having an account in Cayman's, a Swiss account to avoid US taxes is tax evasion.

Now Reid's statement isn't true, he's obviously paid some form of taxes..

Romney probably should release his tax returns though.. He said in 94 candidates should release more than 2 years of returns because they can be manipulated with just 2 years.. In 2012, releases 2 years of returns.

Last edited:
This

Once a person leaves an administration they are allowed to do what they like... You do know that... Obama can force him not to start a Super Pac?

Before youuuuuuuuuuuuu keep going... Obama would not be stupid enough to keep in contact or approve of an ad.. You do know that contact between a candidate and a Super Pac is still illegal?

If someone find out he had contact with a Super Pac, the **** storm that would rain down on him would be immense.

He cannot even contact the people who run his own SuperPac.

And Denounce what exactly? An ad that says Romney's company bankrupted a company, which lead to plant closures. Leading to loss of jobs.. The people who lost those jobs lost their health care.. Just so happens one had cancer, and didn't get adequate treatment for it because she didn't have health care.. Because she lost her job, because Bain Capital rearranges capital to leave with extreme capital while the company shuts down.

Is it really that low? To give tangible evidence of the guy who claims to be a job creator all his life, really did no such thing. And that when he is responsible for those job losses that real **** happens afterwards.
I do know contact between a candidate and super PAC is not permitted. I just don't actually believe they don't have contact.

I think we all laughed at Romney's face when he used that as his defense during the Republican debate to defend "his" super PAC's attack ads against Gingrich and others. I don't know one person who actually believed that when he said it during the debates.

You're telling me millions of dollars are going into a super PAC, to support a candidate, ran by a friend and former colleague of the candidate, and there is no correspondence between the two parties at all? 

Denounce the ad and what it's implying. It's not going after the "he doesn't really create jobs" angle. It's trying to paint Romney as being responsible for the woman's death. That's clear. I think it's a low blow to say something like that. You can try to paint moral culpability on a lot of people for a lot of things. You could easily spin it and put it on Obama. You could have 24/7 coverage of unfair ads like this on Obama due to the decisions he makes as a President. Doesn't mean it's okay or fair to do so. Using that woman's story as an attack ad is low and disgusting as far as I'm concerned. 

According to CNN, the ad is also leaving out a lot of the story:

http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/201...-wife-of-a-laid-off-steelworker-not-accurate/

"It's a very heart-wrenching story, but it’s not accurate. Here is the actual timeline:

Romney stopped his day-to-day oversight at Bain Capital in 1999 when he left to run the Salt Lake City Olympics, though he officially remained CEO until 2002. Bain Capital shut down GST Steel in 2001, costing Soptic his job.

According to Mr. Soptic, his wife received her primary insurance through her employer – a local thrift store called Savers – and retained it even after his layoff. Soptic's policy through GST Steel was her secondary coverage.

In 2002, Mitt Romney formally left Bain. Sometime in 2002 or 2003, Mr. Soptic says his wife injured her rotator cuff and was forced to leave her job. As a result she lost her health insurance coverage and Mr. Soptic's new job as a janitor did not provide coverage for his spouse.

It was a few years later, in 2006, that Ilyona Soptic went to the hospital with symptoms of pneumonia. She was diagnosed with stage four cancer and passed away just days later

Last edited:

Its SUPERPAC

like i said before, you'd be a IDIOT to think super PACS aren't moving on da same drum beat as da political administrations they are being supported by behind da scenes.

so obama DEFINITELY knew that shot was coming off da record, but he's got all da political cover to deny, deny, deny. because of da citizens united supreme court decision allows

da candidates to play this proxy war of ads.
You can thank the supreme court for that.

Its SUPERPAC

Is using tax loopholes illegal? no.

Is having an off-shore bank account as AMERICAN NUMERO UNO a conflict of interest? Yes. 

Is possibly not paying taxes for 10 years illegal? Hell to the yes. 

And how do you know what Reid has seen or has not? Granted, the burden of proof is on him, its a hell of a claim to make in public. 

Call me ignorant or whatever you guys want, but around my way a lot of people did vote for Obama because he's black. Hillary should have won. America would rather see a black president than a woman president.

*puts flame suit on*

Also, Obama has this election in the bag.

super packs  = goons that can do your dirty work remotely while you keep your hands clean from a political perspective. your surrogates =  smoke screen to change

it's PAC

Political Action Committee

not a pack, like a pack of wolves.

super packs  = goons that can do your dirty work remotely while you keep your hands clean from a political perspective. your surrogates =  smoke screen to change

it's PAC

You know you're correcting someone who's never used the word "the", right?

it's PAC

He already admitted to being corrected and still doesn't care:
Originally Posted by ninjahood  

Originally Posted by FutureMD  

Its SUPERPAC

I'm sorry, I can't  take someone seriously who wants to ridicule the idea of SUPERPACs but can't even comprehend the fact that its an abbreviation.

Then he plays it off like its a pronunciation issue. Its not even the same word. 

Thats like saying, "hey guys did you hear NAHSIR put a rover on Mars?" 

From an admitted 28 year old conservative? 

Dudes are out here just parroting commentary from their favorite shills and not understanding the intricacies of the thoughts and positions themselves. Thats the only way that could have happened. 

NinjaHood probably doesn't even know Obama didn't like the idea of SuperPACs in the first place.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/m...-up-in-the-super-pac-game.html?pagewanted=all

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57372356/obama-reverses-on-super-pacs-seeks-support/

But hey, if they're legal and your opponent is killing you in that area, you might as well keep up. It'd be stupid of him to lose on a technicality of him feeling bad about not using all of the resources available to him.

Remember, Obama won BEFORE the Citizens United ruling. "Big money" back then was millions of individual donors with capped donations. 

I love how much Ninjahood can talk about gay marriage ruining the "swag" of the country (no he really said that: http://niketalk.com/t/501030/you-know-what-chick-fil-a/1110#post_16115766) but can't even care to speak in the official language of English to the best of his ability. "Da" is not a recognized article, it is in fact the perversion of an actual article, "The." 

If you don't like Barry Soetero, thats fine as I have some personal beefs with him as well. You're entitled to that. However, don't come in here twisting facts and ignoring the very conventions of society you claim to "protect" when you present your side of the argument. Then when you get called out on it, blame everyone else for just toeing party lines instead of doing what YOU should be doing, and thats listing facts. 

Last edited:
^It's sort of rude to call him "barry soetero" since that is not his legal name nor is it the name he goes by.

^It's sort of rude to call him "barry soetero" since that is not his legal name nor is it the name he goes by.
Its a pun on people who played into the notion that hes a secret Soviet Kenyan Muslim that we all know he really is. 

You wouldn't? 
laugh.gif

Some of my family ain't ****...but it is what it is... 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

My family is small and close, so I ain't giving them up. Plus, look how this game is played. These people around these politicians are out for their own. All it takes is one leak on how these dudes go to to Turkish Bathhouses and these dudes are done.
laugh.gif

That coach is the .gif is trolling.
laugh.gif
That why I laugh at social conservatives who spew that sort of moral superiority when most of them are closeted, self-hating homosexuals in reality. 
roll.gif
...dudes are tapping on restroom stalls trying to seek attention while voting for anti-gay legislation. 

At least when a dem/liberal gets caught cheating or in a "gay scandal" no one can really care too much because they didn't build their political career on trying to set a social example and openly judging everyone elses inability to follow it. 

Not that you're wrong about some of these "social conservatives" being hypocrites- I just find it utterly obnoxious how superior and elite you like to portray yourself as (i guess you really think that). But lets put it as what it really is- you have too much free time and spend wayyyyy too much time on the internet trying to make yourself feel better.

"thats why i laugh at ...."
I don't need to make myself "feel" better when we're talking about statistics here. Super hardcore socially conservative politicians have an immaculate track record for having massive unresolved personal issues. 

Why do you think its so easy for Michelle Bachmann to invoke Jesus when her husband is flaming/flamboyantly gay? MAYBE if she learned to accepted people for who they really are, she wouldn't be funding "pray the gay away" clinics (that don't work www.nytimes.com/2012/05/19/health/dr-robert-l-spitzer-noted-psychiatrist-apologizes-for-study-on-gay-cure.html?) and trying to live like Genesis is factually accurate. 

Social conservatives are usually bullies who don't like to share their street with some foreigner. They're just xenophobes. 

There is NO reason to be socially conservative.

At all.

Like none.

Fiscally conservative? Sure. I find no problem with that what so ever.

Every social conservative I've ever met was someone who was just too afraid of the "R" word 
grin.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="FutureMD" url=

Every social conservative I've ever met was someone who was just too afraid of the "R" word 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
No social conservative here bro, take that grin somewhere else
roll.gif
I'm not religous, i smoke too much herb, sleep with too many chicks, i'm for legalizing drugs and prostitution, gay marriage. Nice try though[/quote]
Thats nice, just remember when you wake up in the morning you're just really someone who is scared of others taking advantage of the same social privileges you forget that you even have. 

Back
Top Bottom