The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vick 30 for 30 has been a real good watch. Had no idea he almost got acquitted at the state level before his situation became federal.

Vick 30 for 30 has been a real good watch. Had no idea he almost got acquitted at the state level before his situation became federal.

I started Part 1 last night not realizing it was an 1hr50min :lol: my tired *** paused 12 minutes in and went to sleep.
I'll pick it back up this weekend.

Dak and Kirk are exactly why you pay early if you got a decent guy

you’re pretty much always getting a discount and can move guys in like year 3 anyways.. 1st year might be a hit, but with cap going up like 10 mill per you’re Gucci come almost like year 2

cowboys could have had dak for low 20s, but decided to wait and now not only do they gotta pay him in the 30s they can’t get cap relief without putting dead money on the backend and screwing future cap space

Just give Dak 4-120 fully guaranteed, or 5-125 fully guaranteed. That simple

Pat Mahomes brother, Jackson is 6'6, his dad was a MLB player, his brother the GOAT QB at 24, this guy wants to be a professional TikTok-er :smh:

Nah don’t think anyone reasonable would argue that he didn’t. He wouldn’t even say that himself

Agreed and Vick did take accountability for what he did. I'm in no way condoning what he did but it was interesting hearing his friend in the doc talk about horse racing and how they likely kill the horses after they are no longer winning races (though it seems even the owners don't admit to killing them right away if they are still healthy). Same is likely true for greyhounds but I know they have rescue programs for the dogs now who are still in good enough shape to be owned.

Agreed and Vick did take accountability for what he did. I'm in no way condoning what he did but it was interesting hearing his friend in the doc talk about horse racing and how they likely kill the horses after they are no longer winning races (though it seems even the owners don't admit to killing them right away if they are still healthy). Same is likely true for greyhounds but I know they have rescue programs for the dogs now who are still in good enough shape to be owned.

That friend in the doc was wild to me. His attitude about it all is the attitude some people pretend Vick still has which he doesn't. The dude even said yea I would do it all again I just would do it by myself. and when he started comparing it to horse races in stuff it seemed more like fishing for an excuse to say its not that big a deal instead of trying to make a sincere point. That dude was kinda wild to me.

Im a check it out, got nothing else to do
Yea buddy of mine got season tix so I might go to one game just to see how it is. I've only seen Sounders game from the lower bowl at the Clink so will be nice to actually see a football game there from a closer distance lol.

Starting Vick 30/30 now. Don’t like that they start with the dogs and jail ****.

I'm dying at Vick saying he didn't train or practice at all before the combine and workouts, said I was too busy celebrating making it to the NFL.

Hahahahahaha, the baggy *** suit.

These old commercials gonna make me shed a tear.

Quanis got the most untrustworthy eyes I’ve ever seen.

These fools gotta tip from a cop, stop doing what you’re doing. Smha

Moron seen a cop outside his house all the time and thought nothing of it.

Last edited:
Finished both parts. Now. Think it’s a very good documentary both parts and engaging and honest. That one friend Vick has though from his childhood man I’m glad Vick eventually cut that dude off tbh. Man had no rendir and just came off salty he ain’t get to live off Vick anymore

Last edited:
I can’t watch this dog ****. I don’t know how people do it, that **** is so barbaric. I got cousins that used to do it and I don’t know how.

Seeing the old white man talking about his dog serves no purpose now and can’t show his worth so he gonna put a gun to his head and he won’t know it. ***** *** mother****er, what’s your worth? Can I put a gun to your head?

I don’t have a dog and I don’t want a dog but that **** ain’t cool, those are living creatures.

It’s also wild hearing Vick say that wasn’t his intention until his boy said you want breeding dogs or fighting dogs?

Yea it adds interesting context to the situation. The part about how he said growing up cops never did Anything when they saw dudes fighting dogs on the streets where he grew up, at most they would break it up and move along but never got arrested for it. You can see how as a child that would make you feel like it’s not that big a deal when even the cops who we know got no problem ****in with poor and black communities for anything not take it seriously. Don’t excuse his actions later down the line of course again he himself wouldn’t say that but understanding how it got to that point is important to prevent other kids going down the same path

It’s wild Tony told on everyone, the MFer that set it up for them and got it all going for them.

Man Im glad you mentioned that Quanis dude that was his name. I thought something up with that dude from the first time he spoke in the doc smh. Makes sense by the end though why he got those untrustworthy eyes. Selfish mfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom