The Official NBA Thread

Lakers about to be a couple games over .500 by next week
7c8 (2).jpeg

Lebron is the GOAT
of narrative manipulation.
If they don’t make the playin, he will stay injured because his fans will defend him and make an excuses that they should have make the playoffs if he’s there.

If they make the playin and have the chance to make the playoffs, then his foot will be better magically and will have that enough rest for the playoffs

I don’t know if it’s just coincidence or it’s just an excuses everytime he knows it’s going to be losing season he suddenly suffered injury.

Lebron is the GOAT
of narrative manipulation.
If they don’t make the playin, he will stay injured because his fans will defend him and make an excuses that they should have make the playoffs if he’s there.

If they make the playin and have the chance to make the playoffs, then his foot will be better magically and will have that enough rest for the playoffs

I don’t know if it’s just coincidence or it’s just an excuses everytime he knows it’s going to be losing season he suddenly suffered injury.
You can be hurt and still be accused of narrative manipulation. ****** just be finding new ways to hate :lol:

You can be hurt and still be accused of narrative manipulation. ****** just be finding new ways to hate :lol:

I’m saying man :lol: It is not “his foot will be magically healed”. He’s not going to be 100% if he comes back for the playoffs/play-in. He is just going to be gutting it out like KD tried to do in 2019 or Lamar Jackson would have done in the NFL this year if he had secured his bag.

Players play through injuries all the time as an exception for the playoffs but people wanna call it narrative manipulation for Bron :smh:

Kyrie celebrated like he won a championship.

Thought you guys said he wanted to be a Laker?

Kind of disrespectful if you ask me.

This reminds me of that Katt Williams joke about Michael Jackson and Emmanuel Lewis lollll everybody thought it was cute having him sit on Mike lap for stuff, forgetting the fact he 26 got damn yrs old lolll that's a grown *** man they treating like a good guy doll

Last edited:
This reminds me of that Katt Williams joke about Michael Jackson and Emmanuel Lewis lollll everybody thought it was cute having him sick on Mike lap for stuff, forgetting the fact he 26 got damn yrs old lolll that's a grown *** man they treating like a good guy doll

I had to look ole boy up because I literally wasn’t familiar with him. I guess he’s 20 and has Growth Hormone Disorder so he just stopped growing early. Apparently, Messi was diagnosed the same the same thing at 11 years old but he got the daily treatments and when it started to get too costly at 13, FC Barcelona said they’d give him a roster spot and cover his medical expenses. He ended up growing to be a normal height and the GOAT. Crazy.

But to your point, that man is 20 years old and a major influencer. He should not be sitting on another dudes lap at a basketball game. They just being cheap and getting 2-for-1 courtside tickets at Staples :lol: :smh:

A summer of refinement. And he needs one more.
More like a summer of regression. Some guys just don't have it between the ears. I was never sold on him so I'm leaning towards last year being an outlier. It's pretty clear he can't really coexist with both Steph and Klay tho and his defense might be hopeless

More like a summer of regression. Some guys just don't have it between the ears. I was never sold on him so I'm leaning towards last year being an outlier. It's pretty clear he can't really coexist with both Steph and Klay tho and his defense might be hopeless

“Summer of regression”. Got DAMB :lol: IDK what is up with his defense. Part of it is definitely effort and I am not exaggerating when I say HS players could make these reads

So I get that part being between the ears but offensively he needs to just work on getting his looks without looking like Julian Newman leading to TOs and clearing up the shot selection.

So offensively I think he has the tools but he is just not utilizing them properly. Defense, though….I don’t have an answer for you on that one. It would likely entail a lot of film study but just like in academia, no matter how much some folks study, they are just going to be C students (I know you’re about to say calling him a C defender is generous :lol: )

“Summer of regression”. Got DAMB :lol: IDK what is up with his defense. Part of it is definitely effort and I am not exaggerating when I say HS players could make these reads

So I get that part being between the ears but offensively he needs to just work on getting his looks without looking like Julian Newman leading to TOs and clearing up the shot selection.

So offensively I think he has the tools but he is just not utilizing them properly. Defense, though….I don’t have an answer for you on that one. It would likely entail a lot of film study but just like in academia, no matter how much some folks study, they are just going to be C students (I know you’re about to say calling him a C defender is generous :lol: )

He has talent he just can't be someone you actually rely on. Last year's team didn't but this one does. He's a textbook 6 man a la Clarkson Lou Will Jamal Crawford etc. His contract is an issue too

Back
Top Bottom