The Official NBA Thread

“Summer of regression”. Got DAMB :lol: IDK what is up with his defense. Part of it is definitely effort and I am not exaggerating when I say HS players could make these reads

So I get that part being between the ears but offensively he needs to just work on getting his looks without looking like Julian Newman leading to TOs and clearing up the shot selection.

So offensively I think he has the tools but he is just not utilizing them properly. Defense, though….I don’t have an answer for you on that one. It would likely entail a lot of film study but just like in academia, no matter how much some folks study, they are just going to be C students (I know you’re about to say calling him a C defender is generous :lol: )

Lot of talk of his defense, and rightfully so, but over the entire season he’s actually been hurting the Warriors offense significantly more :lol:

You cant put all of their troubles on 1 guy but he’s crossed the 30% usage rate so he has one of the largest roles in the league and he’s been (very) poor on both ends…. Which unfortunately for Golden State makes him one of the most disappointing players in the entire league.

He has talent he just can't be someone you actually rely on. Last year's team didn't but this one does. He's a textbook 6 man a la Clarkson Lou Will Jamal Crawford etc. His contract is an issue too

You think he can give them 22-24PPG with < 2 TOPG next year? I think that would be a success but not sure if that’s what’s anti had in mine. I think it’s achievable and would warrant his $30MMs next season. But then there’s still the defense. Some of the clips I found, man. Every time he’s screened it’s either like he’s never seen/been screened before or he just gives no effort :lol:

B6D6BA9F-81BE-415A-AF27-652FFB63B34F.jpeg
FD3DF795-021E-414B-B660-F463D466446B.jpeg

As his usage is going up, he’s turning the ball over more AND he doesn’t get to the line enough. I think it’s more likely that he’s a no conscience 6th man that can heat it up than he’s a all star. Still time for sure, but idk man.

We still have last season where he was being benched in the playoffs too. He really got paid off a opportune stretch of really good play.

Free Lonnie Walker. Mans is having a career year and got his spot taken due to injury. Probably looking at a minimum deal in the off-season now

9B13377C-C5B9-42DF-9EAA-6C343F3C83B2.png

Pacers still missing few key guys for tonights game dont see how sixers dont blow them out

-6.5 ?

Sixers by 10+ Even after a b2b… embiid sat whole 4th unless vegas thinks sixers are resting someone

Also cmon knicks beat the nuggets!!!

Free Lonnie Walker. Mans is having a career year and got his spot taken due to injury. Probably looking at a minimum deal in the off-season now

9B13377C-C5B9-42DF-9EAA-6C343F3C83B2.png

Should play Beasley. But also play Lonnie.

Move Reaves to the 3. And have Lonnie and Reaves take the minutes from Troy Brown.

Should play Beasley. But also play Lonnie.

Move Reaves to the 3. And have Lonnie and Reaves take the minutes from Troy Brown.
I don’t understand the long leash that Beasley has especially when Lonnie can do the same things plus get to the rim/FT line. Neither one is a good defender so that can’t be the reason. Should play whoever has it going

Back
Top Bottom