THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I want nothing more than the navy OG colorway but the USAs are higher up the list so I'm voting for them. Sorry folks but I can't give the elephants any love.

Agreed 100%. I hate anything patriotic.
lool I did not mean it this way!! hahaha! I don't like lunar soles, warhawks are too messy and don't like the materials of the independence days (and personally I believe they would still sit in outlets if kayne hadn't worn them)

i wonder what they used as a scale for these shoes? popularity or sales? either way theres so many pairs that should've and shouldn't of been on the list. no amsterdams, no pattas?

How much would I not give for a legitimate chance at a chance to purchase a retro of Cherrywood's, Amsterdam's, Chlorophyll, Purple Denim, the black Kid Robot, 112, Curry, any Clot, but no, Nike puts up a bunch of crap that just released or can be made on Nike ID, but nothing is as disrespectful as the triple white air ma 90. You mean the shoe I can walk into any FootLocker, FootAction, Champs, Jimmy Jazz, e.t.c.??? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Those trash moon 90s are really winning? I guess I'm really too old for this "culture"Where's the patta, uruwa, kid robot, Huf?

If you look at the replies to SwooshAlerts/SoleLinks tweets you'll see why the Moon Landings, Warhawks, and Independance Days are doing so well.

Found this pic earlier that explains these 16 year old hypebeasts perfectly :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
i didnt want to beat the dead horse ive been wailing on.  ^ this would be a game changer.  i would do anything minus harm to myself and others to get a pair.  well harm on others is still up in the air. ^

I purchased them back in 2006 from eBay when they dropped. I loved wearing them, but the leather vamp made me take steps with CAUTION because I didn't want to crease them. :wow: I eventually sold them years later for around $400. To this day, I try to stay away from purchasing AMs / shoes with leather vamps. I'm on Team MESH ALL DAY! :smokin

Just voted for the Atmos Animals :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah same here...Atmos elephants or Viotechs are 1a 1b. Urawas 2.

Man I was so excited for the Safari's then I JUST found out they had the icy blue sole. What the hell Nike?

Atmos AM1's though. :smokin

Yall complain too much, apparently Nike HQ approved only a couple collabs for voting. Get the hell over it and be consistent on voting the best ones to the top every day. Yall know kids have short attention spans anyway...

my first vote went to USA 87's yesterday but I'm just gonna vote cement atoms now since it seems like it's those or the garbage 90's

Back
Top Bottom