The Official "AIR-UM-OUT" Thread ...

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

FRED SMOOT! - CARLOS ROGERS -

Your a goddamn 1st down waiting to happen. Is it really necessary for you to play 15 yards off the ball every time?

Al "Qaeda" Davis

Just let go, we all know that your going to hell, why are you taking the raiders with you. Stop it, its not cool anymore.

And Melo,
Next time you oreder dominos, give those 30 min abs a shot.
And hire a driver for christs sake

The entire Spurs organization, with the exception of Duncan. The only thing more disgusting than the attitude of this team is how much they win year afteryear. Poppovich--how would you like this guy as your dad, or coach for that matter? Filthy guy who preaches dirty play and accepts the hell-bound behavior ofBruce Bowen as correct basketball. They whine more than any other team if you haven't noticed, and harass officials on every damn call. Ginobili is theepitome of why euro-play hurts the league and Tony Parker introduced Eva Longoria's stupid face into footage of every Spurs game. I said I'd swear offthe NBA if the Spurs won it all before last season, and when they did I said I would sabotage their team jet if they win again this season. Thank you, ChrisPaul.

Ray Allen.....

you ole used to be my favorite player, He Got No Game anymore acting, dress suit witha t-shirt wearin, dress shoes with no socks sportin, 0-4 game 1 againstthe cavs shootin, scared to take a shot cause he scared kevin garnett gonna snap, used to be nice when u had the bald fade now u just bald and too laid back,play like u played in the AS game and you'd be unstoppable.... TAKE MORE SHOTS DUDE or Ill KILL YOU word to raphael de la ghetto

Ill KILL YOU word to raphael de la ghetto
laugh.gif

FRED SMOOT! - CARLOS ROGERS -

Your a goddamn 1st down waiting to happen. Is it really necessary for you to play 15 yards off the ball every time?
smoot and rogers gets not love
laugh.gif

LeBron,

I've heard of slumps but DAMN! Son you make 90 mill from Nike and still can't buy a basket. You're shooting 19% from the field.....19 yesthat's under 20%. The last guy to do that was in 1948. This is really sad and I don't wanna hear your name in the same sentence as the MVP ever...EVERagain. So what you only 23....fool I'm 23 and the Cavs could pay me to throw the ball at rim for 48 minutes. I would call you LeBron _ames but youdon't even aim for the basket....

Damn! At least ya kids don't know you just missed 36 shots and they should keep you sane....But I bet they do know Pops has about 2 years left on thathairline....I see you trying to hide it with that headband...you can rock that joint like a yamaka all you want we know the truth just ask Ne-yo....Speaking ofhair that's why you can't even grow a goatee it must piss you off you look like cousin IT but can't grow hair in the 2 inches from ya moustache toya beard....And you know what else grinds my gears...A grown man biting his nails! Maybe you'd be able to make jumper if you're hands didn't looklike Ball Park Franks....or maybe you wouldn't have 17 turnovers in 2 games! I haven't seen a turnover ratio like that since my Accounting IIExam....which your no college having self would probably fail too!

P.S. when did a guy with 2 kids outta wedlock become father of the year? Wakey Wakey LeBron the 2nd round started days ago if you didn't notice....You arenot the Chosen One either you just play basketball! You are not a Savior! You just play basketball! Your are not a biblical mythilogical character sent down torule the NBA.,..You're just the result of your mother getting G'd by Kimbo Slice, Carl Lewis, and Sammy Sosa. Can't wait for that CelebrityMaury!....You are the reason I'm Skip Bayless' only fan...I AM A WITNESS! And quite frankly I"m disgusted word to Stephen A....

When are you gonna start posting up? Your bigger than Detroit's Front court but you scared of the block like Cam now a days. What's really good? U MADyou ask? Yes I'm Mad like Aries Spears because your tatted up wanna be gangsta look is loved by the media but the Nuggets get bashed for the same thing! JR Smith would shoot your eyes out boy! And don't make me call Brenden Haywood up....."They trying to hurt me"......Fool the Piston**** Mike harder in the pregame captains meeting.....But you was built for that right?....Naw son you ain't hardbody....my man Songolia straight jabbed youlike Ali and you fell back like August....And so what you beat the Wizards...you ain't the Hova of basketball...you wouldn't be the best if you rolledwith DJ Khaled so just Listennnnn!

You travel more than a stewardess, You take more steps than a AA program, you walk like a treadmill in Curves...If you didn't catch my drift yet I'mnot feeling your game or ya fake royalty swag aight doggie! How come everytime you get hit or knocked down you fixed them baller bands like ya hands areconnected? How many times do you gotta check ya lip to see you ain't bleeding? Do us a favor and stay in the armpit of America Cleveland because LordKnows if you played in NY I'd have to see your mug even more.

Sincerely,
Michael Jordan

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

LeBron,

I've heard of slumps but DAMN! Son you make 90 mill from Nike and still can't buy a basket. You're shooting 19% from the field.....19 yes that's under 20%. The last guy to do that was in 1948. This is really sad and I don't wanna hear your name in the same sentence as the MVP ever...EVER again. So what you only 23....fool I'm 23 and the Cavs could pay me to throw the ball at rim for 48 minutes. I would call you LeBron _ames but you don't even aim for the basket....

Damn! At least ya kids don't know you just missed 36 shots and they should keep you sane....But I bet they do know Pops has about 2 years left on that hairline....I see you trying to hide it with that headband...you can rock that joint like a yamaka all you want we know the truth just ask Ne-yo....Speaking of hair that's why you can't even grow a goatee it must piss you off you look like cousin IT but can't grow hair in the 2 inches from ya moustache to ya beard....And you know what else grinds my gears...A grown man biting his nails! Maybe you'd be able to make jumper if you're hands didn't look like Ball Park Franks....or maybe you wouldn't have 17 turnovers in 2 games! I haven't seen a turnover ratio like that since my Accounting II Exam....which your no college having self would probably fail too!

P.S. when did a guy with 2 kids outta wedlock become father of the year? Wakey Wakey LeBron the 2nd round started days ago if you didn't notice....You are not the Chosen One either you just play basketball! You are not a Savior! You just play basketball! Your are not a biblical mythilogical character sent down to rule the NBA.,..You're just the result of your mother getting G'd by Kimbo Slice, Carl Lewis, and Sammy Sosa. Can't wait for that Celebrity Maury!....You are the reason I'm Skip Bayless' only fan...I AM A WITNESS! And quite frankly I"m disgusted word to Stephen A....

When are you gonna start posting up? Your bigger than Detroit's Front court but you scared of the block like Cam now a days. What's really good? U MAD you ask? Yes I'm Mad like Aries Spears because your tatted up wanna be gangsta look is loved by the media but the Nuggets get bashed for the same thing! JR Smith would shoot your eyes out boy! And don't make me call Brenden Haywood up....."They trying to hurt me"......Fool the Pistons hit Mike harder in the pregame captains meeting.....But you was built for that right?....Naw son you ain't hardbody....my man Songolia straight jabbed you like Ali and you fell back like August....And so what you beat the Wizards...you ain't the Hova of basketball...you wouldn't be the best if you rolled with DJ Khaled so just Listennnnn!

You travel more than a stewardess, You take more steps than a AA program, you walk like a treadmill in Curves...If you didn't catch my drift yet I'm not feeling your game or ya fake royalty swag aight doggie! How come everytime you get hit or knocked down you fixed them baller bands like ya hands are connected? How many times do you gotta check ya lip to see you ain't bleeding? Do us a favor and stay in the armpit of America Cleveland because Lord Knows if you played in NY I'd have to see your mug even more.

Sincerely,
Michael Jordan
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

LeBron,

I've heard of slumps but DAMN! Son you make 90 mill from Nike and still can't buy a basket. You're shooting 19% from the field.....19 yes that's under 20%. The last guy to do that was in 1948. This is really sad and I don't wanna hear your name in the same sentence as the MVP ever...EVER again. So what you only 23....fool I'm 23 and the Cavs could pay me to throw the ball at rim for 48 minutes. I would call you LeBron _ames but you don't even aim for the basket....

Damn! At least ya kids don't know you just missed 36 shots and they should keep you sane....But I bet they do know Pops has about 2 years left on that hairline....I see you trying to hide it with that headband...you can rock that joint like a yamaka all you want we know the truth just ask Ne-yo....Speaking of hair that's why you can't even grow a goatee it must piss you off you look like cousin IT but can't grow hair in the 2 inches from ya moustache to ya beard....And you know what else grinds my gears...A grown man biting his nails! Maybe you'd be able to make jumper if you're hands didn't look like Ball Park Franks....or maybe you wouldn't have 17 turnovers in 2 games! I haven't seen a turnover ratio like that since my Accounting II Exam....which your no college having self would probably fail too!

P.S. when did a guy with 2 kids outta wedlock become father of the year? Wakey Wakey LeBron the 2nd round started days ago if you didn't notice....You are not the Chosen One either you just play basketball! You are not a Savior! You just play basketball! Your are not a biblical mythilogical character sent down to rule the NBA.,..You're just the result of your mother getting G'd by Kimbo Slice, Carl Lewis, and Sammy Sosa. Can't wait for that Celebrity Maury!....You are the reason I'm Skip Bayless' only fan...I AM A WITNESS! And quite frankly I"m disgusted word to Stephen A....

When are you gonna start posting up? Your bigger than Detroit's Front court but you scared of the block like Cam now a days. What's really good? U MAD you ask? Yes I'm Mad like Aries Spears because your tatted up wanna be gangsta look is loved by the media but the Nuggets get bashed for the same thing! JR Smith would shoot your eyes out boy! And don't make me call Brenden Haywood up....."They trying to hurt me"......Fool the Pistons hit Mike harder in the pregame captains meeting.....But you was built for that right?....Naw son you ain't hardbody....my man Songolia straight jabbed you like Ali and you fell back like August....And so what you beat the Wizards...you ain't the Hova of basketball...you wouldn't be the best if you rolled with DJ Khaled so just Listennnnn!

You travel more than a stewardess, You take more steps than a AA program, you walk like a treadmill in Curves...If you didn't catch my drift yet I'm not feeling your game or ya fake royalty swag aight doggie! How come everytime you get hit or knocked down you fixed them baller bands like ya hands are connected? How many times do you gotta check ya lip to see you ain't bleeding? Do us a favor and stay in the armpit of America Cleveland because Lord Knows if you played in NY I'd have to see your mug even more.

Sincerely,
Michael Jordan
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn son came out with everything he had against LeSwept
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

LeBron,

Sincerely,
Michael Jordan
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Long athlete hate speeches FTW...+1 4 bringin his moms into it...personal shots it that bidness
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LeBron,

Sincerely,
Michael Jordan

smh.gif
LeBron's that dude though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You aired LeBrick out like the end of State Property
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LeBron,

Sincerely,
Michael Jordan

Dayyyyyyyyuuuummm

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn the hate is strong within me...I ain't even done.

You've missed more shots than a stray dog.....word is your bricks dented the goal in Boston and it looks like a carnival rim now....The paint is chippedoff the rim like the polish on ya hoodrat girl friends nails....How you a team player but stole all Boobie's shine at the Rookie/Soph game....You might waswell suited up since you was on the court half the game...Sit down and watch the game! You ever seen Jack or Spike Lee setting screens?....And you luckyJamario Moon ain't steal on you for pushing him out the camera.....Who invited you to the interview? Who? You must've been drunk because you was louderthan a Craig Sager blazer!...Oh I know why you was so excited....You've never knew it was possible to make 2 jump shots in a row....Well it is kiddo....Iwish Chris Bosh would've Jurassic Park'ed you for going at his girl in Toronto....Her fivehead might be big but you ego has you looking like Mr.Garrison....mmm kay....

And what's good with you riding Jay-Z's manhood? Son is 40 and you 23! What the hell ya'll got in common? Call Chris Hansen! Ya'llprobably get down like the Greeks....you ole' Greco wrestling pansy....What person in the right mind names their son Maximus? That's just Tom fooleryright there....Congrats on getting swept in the Finals last year too! I haven't seen a team get deaded that quick since the Olympics in Munich.....Get onmy level.....I can't stand your penquin walk either...Walk with a waddle word to Gorilla Zoe...You suck.

Oh and I peeped ya little Vitamin Water commercial.....Hated it! I didn't know you could be a lawyer with a HS education.....Objection! What inthe name of Matlock were you talking about anyway?....That's why Nick Young Banged on you like the gavel! That's why Brenden Haywood Supaman'edthat OHHH!.....You ain't nice on the court or in the court aight homie...

When you gonna make a game winner son? You ain't mentally tough. I've seen you throw more passes than Supahead at the Source Awards in theclutch....If you scared say you scared! Just because Mike Brown orally pleasures you every night don't get it twisted...You ain't MJ so pick a newnumber you ol' swagger jackin' bamma! MJ is like damn at least Marcus can make a free throw! Get outta here ...You ain't got it boy...You got mefeeling like when Birdie watched Kyle Lee Watson play the 1st time. You might fool them Bugaloo's but I'm like ol'boy with the hammer....but Leonwon't be there to save you this time...thats my word!

Bruce Bowen

You ol' whats this grown on the bottom of my chin, you ol' N you score on me again iam gonna kick you in he face word to that Mike Miller gif. Youol' I stand in the corner on O and go 2 for 9 behind the trey ball line but still win championship bc I hack N's on D and I have the greatest PF on myteam.

Ill kill you negro!!!!! you hear me ill kill you!!!!

Love,

Chris Paul

LeBron,

Sincerely,
Michael Jordan

roll.gif

Damn the hate is strong within me...I ain't even done.

You've missed more shots than a stray dog.....word is your bricks dented the goal in Boston and it looks like a carnival rim now....The paint is chipped off the rim like the polish on ya hoodrat girl friends nails....How you a team player but stole all Boobie's shine at the Rookie/Soph game....You might was well suited up since you was on the court half the game...Sit down and watch the game! You ever seen Jack or Spike Lee setting screens?....And you lucky Jamario Moon ain't steal on you for pushing him out the camera.....Who invited you to the interview? Who? You must've been drunk because you was louder than a Craig Sager blazer!...Oh I know why you was so excited....You've never knew it was possible to make 2 jump shots in a row....Well it is kiddo....I wish Chris Bosh would've Jurassic Park'ed you for going at his girl in Toronto....Her fivehead might be big but you ego has you looking like Mr. Garrison....mmm kay....

And what's good with you riding Jay-Z's manhood? Son is 40 and you 23! What the hell ya'll got in common? Call Chris Hansen! Ya'll probably get down like the Greeks....you ole' Greco wrestling pansy....What person in the right mind names their son Maximus? That's just Tom foolery right there....Congrats on getting swept in the Finals last year too! I haven't seen a team get deaded that quick since the Olympics in Munich.....Get on my level.....I can't stand your penquin walk either...Walk with a waddle word to Gorilla Zoe...You suck.

Oh and I peeped ya little Vitamin Water commercial.....Hated it! I didn't know you could be a lawyer with a HS education.....Objection! What in the name of Matlock were you talking about anyway?....That's why Nick Young Banged on you like the gavel! That's why Brenden Haywood Supaman'ed that OHHH!.....You ain't nice on the court or in the court aight homie...

When you gonna make a game winner son? You ain't mentally tough. I've seen you throw more passes than Supahead at the Source Awards in the clutch....If you scared say you scared! Just because Mike Brown orally pleasures you every night don't get it twisted...You ain't MJ so pick a new number you ol' swagger jackin' bamma! MJ is like damn at least Marcus can make a free throw! Get outta here ...You ain't got it boy...You got me feeling like when Birdie watched Kyle Lee Watson play the 1st time. You might fool them Bugaloo's but I'm like ol'boy with the hammer....but Leon won't be there to save you this time...thats my word!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Oh and I peeped ya little Vitamin Water commercial.....Hated it! I didn't know you could be a lawyer with a HS education.....Objection! What in the name of Matlock were you talking about anyway?....That's why Nick Young Banged on you like the gavel! That's why Brenden Haywood Supaman'ed that OHHH!.....You ain't nice on the court or in the court aight homie...
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Dear Kevin Durant,

Hit the Cot Damn weight room fool. You are skinnier than the Olsen twins. I'm surprised you haven't snapped in half while driving to the rim...oh waitall you do is hoist 20 footers all day. I hope the league sends you a case of steroids and HGH for your sake so you could bulk up and play with the big boys.Even that lesbian on the Jazz is swoler than you...comon now

LeBron,

Sincerely,
Michael Jordan
nwnbs5.jpg

my man truth GOT IT IN! ... i was logging on NT to dismantle lebron james and then i see those ... i dont even know what to say lolololol

Back
Top Bottom