The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

But that next person wont have the amount of pull in the business that Sakurai has in order to get the wide variety of characters. It might as well be a reboot.
That'll just give Nintendo more free reign to make Smash Bros that doesn't just consist of popular/iconic video game characters. Probably will start seeing famous anime and cartoon characters show up.

cb0ceddc908acdf07e2f062a7e030805.png

Pain will solo all of them

Kind of suprised their hasn't atleast been an announcement for a Fighter Z sequel after the success it had.

Personally, I would like the next Dragon Ball game to be reminiscent of Budokai Tenkachi but if a sequel to Dragon Ball FighterZ was made; I wouldn’t be upset.

I was interested in picking up this series until the 3:43 mark. Just had to know "normal" being the title was too good to be true :smh::lol:

Watched the Demon Slayer movie yesterday
Loved every minute of it :pimp: Especially the last fight, wow.
When it ended, my mom said "I'm rewinding, I wanna see some of that last fight again" :lol:

The music was really good too, definitely another high point.

When it ended, my mom said "I'm rewinding, I wanna see some of that last fight again" :lol:

Yea definitely the highlight. I loved how at the end Tanjiro was calling Akaza a coward and threw his sword which pierced him. Thought the voice actor did a phenomenal job in that scene.

Soundtrack was next level

Where ? Being meaning to watch it again but with a decent translation, I wanted to check it out while I was at LA but I had to flight off fast

One day Togashi will finish H×H.

Then he'll start another manga we'll all get hooked on and go on tons of hiatuses for that.

One day Togashi will finish H×H.

Then he'll start another manga we'll all get hooked on and go on tons of hiatuses for that.

The internet will be a beautiful place those days ... hell I'll even fly to Japan those days just to feel the vibe.

What else do you guys think could be more big of a deal than that, in the manga culture ? (Sorry if stupid question)

The internet will be a beautiful place those days ... hell I'll even fly to Japan those days just to feel the vibe.

What else do you guys think could be more big of a deal than that, in the manga culture ? (Sorry if stupid question)
Demon Slayer has been the biggest phenomenon in manga history the last two years

Not a stupid question at all. Had Togashi not been on hiatus so many times he would've easily made the big 3 the big 4.

I feel like if Veritas or The Breaker had got an anime when they were in the middle of their run we would still have them coming out or would've got legit endings.

Back
Top Bottom