The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I like checking out theakiba.com you can usually get some good info on things there.

In other news, the One Piece anime is officially over now. The new series starts next month.
pimp.gif

Are they gonna make a Kamisama Dolls movie now that the series ended or are they gonna do a new season? 
nerd.gif

Are they gonna make a Kamisama Dolls movie now that the series ended or are they gonna do a new season? 
nerd.gif

That last One Piece episode got me hyped for the new series. Thank goodness I refrain from reading OP manga.

Naruto was decent this week. I think it's about time we check up on Kakashi though. Last thing we saw him say was 'The Legendary Copy Ninja is about to go off' and then that was it. No showing of Kakashi 'going off'. That was months ago too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Where in the blue hell is Kakashi!?

That last One Piece episode got me hyped for the new series. Thank goodness I refrain from reading OP manga.

Naruto was decent this week. I think it's about time we check up on Kakashi though. Last thing we saw him say was 'The Legendary Copy Ninja is about to go off' and then that was it. No showing of Kakashi 'going off'. That was months ago too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's crazy how time flies with these issues. How long since Aizen died? it's been almost 3 years since Naruto learned toad jutsu? I just realized that was the last time I saw one of my ex's
laugh.gif

damn.

it's crazy how time flies with these issues. How long since Aizen died? it's been almost 3 years since Naruto learned toad jutsu? I just realized that was the last time I saw one of my ex's
laugh.gif

damn.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Every week I look forward to it being that week when we see Kakashi wild out....but
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

tumblr_lqbg2s5MQH1r005sdo1_500.jpg

nice. 
pimp.gif
%*!$ is touching as hell
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Every week I look forward to it being that week when we see Kakashi wild out....but
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

tumblr_lqbg2s5MQH1r005sdo1_500.jpg

nice. 
pimp.gif
%*!$ is touching as hell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

damn.

Word.  It's been two years since the Kage Summit.  That trips me out every time I think about it.  I remember because I was in the hospital waiting for my son to be born reading the chapter. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

damn.

Word.  It's been two years since the Kage Summit.  That trips me out every time I think about it.  I remember because I was in the hospital waiting for my son to be born reading the chapter. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This.
Is the new series a continuation of One Piece?
I stopped reading at ch.500.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This.
Is the new series a continuation of One Piece?
I stopped reading at ch.500.

Back
Top Bottom