The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Im trying to watch on my ps4 though.

crunchy roll is madd annoying with their ads, it almost forces you to go premium
what good shows are on there? currently watching Boruto kind of liking this first ep so far

I use kissanime on my PS4 as well. I watched like 300+ OP episodes on there when I was on my binge.

I mean all the classics are on there. All the new stuff, that's where I go to watch AOT, my hero aca, op, naruto when it used to be on air, kill la kill, prison school, etc I watched so many anime on there. Movies as well

I'm about to check out this Seven Mortal Sins anime someone referred to me. Hope it's good.

*Updated*

Just finished the first episode and asked myself what in the world did I just watch. 
devil.gif
I  love shows with goodies. also try high school DxD

yea on your ps4 open a browser and go to kissanime, it'll be easier than crunchyroll 

I need to see if it works on my PS3 browser which sucks. I don't think the flash plug-ins work on it anymore.

Thought we left kissanime due to the fake sites and such

We on that turn a 6 upside down it's a 9anime now

Read the color version if you haven't yet. 

yea I think ima do this instead. OP isn't on crunchy roll and my internet is not stable enough when I get off work to watch on my ps4.

crunchy roll and these ads are terrible.
but boruto is super entertaining, yea it' reminds you a lot of the original but at the same tie it has it's own flare.

Last edited:
Those are crappy ads too. Been trying to catch up on aot and berserk but the damn crunchy roll app keeps crashing on my PS3.

Can we split a membership? can you use it on multiple devices. im willing to go in with someone.

Boruto i want some of the girls to be more dominant. some new stand outs kindof like Iwabe

Last edited:
Anyone read or watch Gintoma. Been watching top 10 anime fights of 2016.
Even had a Pokémon battle be super lit

One PIece :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Sanji's the real MVP. Saving the family he despises because he can't leave them to die. That frame where he is standing on top of the table as they look up at him is just so good. :pimp:
It also looks like Katakuri is immune to bullets like Luffy. That could be a problem. :lol:
And finally we're gonna get some backstory on Big Mom. I cant wait to see how they try to humanize her. :lol:

One PIece :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Sanji's the real MVP. Saving the family he despises because he can't leave them to die. That frame where he is standing on top of the table as they look up at him is just so good. :pimp:
It also looks like Katakuri is immune to bullets like Luffy. That could be a problem. :lol:
And finally we're gonna get some backstory on Big Mom. I cant wait to see how they try to humanize her. :lol:

We all gonna be feeling bad for her in like 3 weeks. lol

That page and this one
Is why I read this manga. When it has to be funny, its hilarious and when it's serious time, it's mother f'n serious time. :lol: :pimp:
the new chapter is just so wonderfully built up to his arrival, but now that he's here we know what happens next. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom