The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

A friend of mine works in this lab and they hired a bunch of college grads. A few of them are into anime but he told me that none of them have heard of Bebop, Trigun, or Yu Yu Hakusho. Made us feel washed as hell.

A friend of mine works in this lab and they hired a bunch of college grads. A few of them are into anime but he told me that none of them have heard of Bebop, Trigun, or Yu Yu Hakusho. Made us feel washed as hell.
they are not really into anime unless they know the inspiration behind some modern day animes. heck, I doubt they even knew who Astroboy is.

For those who give a **** Kuroko No Basket season 3 is now available on Netflix with the English dub. Theirs a film coming out in the end of the month which is supposed to end the series as a whole.

I enjoyed it overall but I can't lie whole time watching it I'm thinking about the guy in my avi. I cannot believe that isn't available on any of the non dedicated anime streaming outlets

Thriller Bark is cool. Not my fav but it has its moments. Brooks story, the fight with oars and the zombie swordsman, and the tune brook was singing was cool.
Moria and Hogback's laugh is unbearable.

For those who give a **** Kuroko No Basket season 3 is now available on Netflix with the English dub. Theirs a film coming out in the end of the month which is supposed to end the series as a whole.

I enjoyed it overall but I can't lie whole time watching it I'm thinking about the guy in my avi. I cannot believe that isn't available on any of the non dedicated anime streaming outlets
you can watch it on Prime Video. having said that, always loved Sakuragi as he reminded me of myself as a player.

I'm going to start reading and watching Boruto. No real reason why.
I tried that too. Picked up on the canon anime eps right after the movie.

Still fell off.

Jump sure does have quite the machine there the way they'll be able to keep pumping out Naruto spinoff ninja anime one after the other.

Still would rather a series about the land of samurai.

Back
Top Bottom