THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Has anyone been to a Jet Lounge Wednesday? NO is my go-to list and would definitely check it out.

https://tunelinks.com/a/1930/Jet_Life_All_Stars

Did anyone in here cop them Jet Life Reeboks that came out in Sneaker Politics during All Star Weekend?

They sold out quick af lol

Yea they did sell out quick, I wanted to pass by the new shop but traffic was ridiculous for all star weekend.

pimp.gif

that new tape is flames though

The Motion Picture Soundtrack... 4/20 (are you really surprised? :lol:)

Hope we get Cool is in Session 2 in the meantime.

forgot how ******* great Return To The Winners Circle was

man this tape is from 2011 WILD man how times flies wtf
one of his best very slept on when it comes to his tapes....

Frost, Record Deals (I love outkast so that beat was special to me) On, daze of thunder, jets at your neck whole tape is dope.

loved the one before another story to tell is like one of my favorite currensy tracks he did that biggie beat justice imo

Last edited:
Balloons off the roof :smokin [emoji]127880[/emoji][emoji]127880[/emoji][emoji]127880[/emoji]

Wiz just dropped a 3 song ep as well. Sounds like his old **** :smokin

Man, I haven't kept up with his pace since his release with P & T.Y.

Can someone update me on what he's released since?

Balloons off the roof :smokin [emoji]127880[/emoji][emoji]127880[/emoji][emoji]127880[/emoji]

Wiz just dropped a 3 song ep as well. Sounds like his old **** :smokin

Cardo blessed wiz with those 3 tracks.... He just needs to make a cardo produced albu.

About to get into this 4/20 tape

Last edited:
Currensy Announces ‘Smokey Robinson 2: Smokey’s Revenge’ Mixtape

Curren$y let the cat out of the bag via Instagram, uploading picture of himself and Cannon in the lab. In the picture, Spitta’s eyes are closed. He fittingly captioned the photo, “I closed my eyes and realized that me and @doncannon had just created “smokey robinson 2″ we gonna call it #smokeysrevenge… Andretti and the,the,the,the cannon !!! @dexstr8dope.”

Read More: Currensy Announces ‘Smokey Robinson 2: Smokey’s Revenge’ Mixtape - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/05/...robinson-2-smokeys-revenge/?trackback=tsmclip

Back
Top Bottom