The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Finally won my 1st Premier Cup
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Xmo.. If you're really a good ANY you can join uMAD FC no problem, send that request
nerd.gif

Has there been an update to the game?

I noticed Neymar's hair seems to of changed (I play as Santos)

And one or two squads are different

indifferent.gif
 TO EVERYONE I PLAYED IN D1
they score one goal in the game and if they catch a lead they play keep away for the rest of the game. 76% possession?!?!?!?!

Never been so pissed in any fifa game stretch than my road to relegation.

I had my share of wins and ties but i know i would have easily avoided relegation by 2 games if the players werent such !@#$%

Anyone building up their Pro?

Im stuck on 76 will have to switch it to defender, midfielder, gk etc..

im currently using mine as a defender, ive done pretty much all i can as an attacker, and my player is garbage as a cdm, put him as a gk for a couple games i did that and got alot of stuff

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

I run with Bayern. I use a custom formation. that is formed like this.

Boateng  - Van Buyten/Tymoshuk  - Rafinha/L.Gustavo
P.Lahm - WB                    L.Gustavo/Tymoshuk - WB

Mueller/Kross - RCM Schwienstieger - LCM

Robben RW  - Ribery LW

Olic/Gomez -CF - Weird, I know. They float more like this though and are easily targetable. 

Their stats in this formation are as follow 87 81 79 - We just need badstuber and boateng to prosper already.

I am successful with this formation and enjoy whooping people. I cannot win online to save my life though, anymore. I was once upon a time a beast online. I always fall short now. I think the reason is I am used to playing 10 minutes halfs. I beat my friends who never lose online so it evens up.  Also, does anyone else play better with SEEMINGLY lower quality teams?
I use Bayern as my 5 star type team,

For lower star teams Im killing it with Santos, They are pretty dynamic team and Neymar is a beast upfront
pimp.gif

Plus Ganso and Nilmar. They are not that bad but there are better. I like playing with Zenit in Russia.

The new update is BONKERS. My N Neur is an 88 at the ripe age of 24. I have enjoyed seeing Ribery at an 89 and Muller at an 84. Also, Badstuber has jumped up to an 78. Its funny how RVP stayed neutral, but Neymar is now an 85.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

indifferent.gif
 TO EVERYONE I PLAYED IN D1
they score one goal in the game and if they catch a lead they play keep away for the rest of the game. 76% possession?!?!?!?!

Never been so pissed in any fifa game stretch than my road to relegation.

I had my share of wins and ties but i know i would have easily avoided relegation by 2 games if the players werent such !@#$%
Feel your pain, I hate that bull %#%*

I needed one point to get into Div 2 and the due i was playing took the lead and then passed around his defence for 40 MINUTES!
indifferent.gif

So much damn lag online pissed me of. $@#@ always wanna lag when I'm about to score. Soldado had an open goal a foot in front of the goal and when it lagged the goalie got up and captured the ball. smmfh.

anyone wanna play right now?
nerd.gif

ELCapitanFutur0......................that is a zero not an O

Tevez/Agüero practically unstoppable up front. Probably my favorite striker duo aside from Gomez/Podolski

Messi, just can't knock that bastard off the ball sometimes
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Ronald0

Tevez/Agüero practically unstoppable up front. Probably my favorite striker duo aside from Gomez/Podolski

Messi, just can't knock that bastard off the ball sometimes
mad.gif

Dzeko wins every header too, Dynamite in the box, Balotelli aint bad either
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom