**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Jewelry is played to me

I remember Fat Joe took it and had it reworked. He also had a brolic diamond cuban to go with it.

yea i remember i even had a good bid in it was going stupid cheap for what it is worth it was like at 2 stacks almost ending the auction if i remember correctly she was wild wild broke and then Joe was like nah take it down Joe was like nah dats a disgrace to puns memory ill take the piece i heard he remade it also
Didn't know that Joe took it...It's a sad day when u have to put up your dead husband's jewelry to make some money... Nevertheless, it's a legendary piece. I think it was even featured in a book on Hip-Hop jewelry...

Ya jewelry has been around for thousands of years but it's just getting played out now. I should tell that to my grand father, maybe he'll stop wearing his gold he's been wearing for 40 years once he knows it's "Played out".

can yall not do what your starting to do that wont end for 2-3 pages & get totally off topic....please n thanks

What did I eat for breakfast while you're at it?

Say something people don't wanna hear and the whole world goes crazy. Hurt cause I said jewelry is played? If that's all it takes to get under your skin I'd hate to know you in real life.

I have no problem with your opinion, I merely mentioned the fact that you seem to be on a blatant run to 300 posts so that you can resell on here.

I'm getting a 14k 150 gram Cuban bracelet tomorrow. It's something I wanted for a few months and got a good deal on, but knowing I could've got a Rolex for just a stack more is messing with my head.

Last edited:
What's the formula to calculate a base price of gold pieces when shopping? is it jus looking up the price of gold per oucnce, convert to grams then multiply??

Back
Top Bottom