The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

55CA5CD8-0D9D-42A7-BD6D-915F33F2486C.jpeg
Check your local Nike factory stores.

Attachments

• 15B675A1-13A8-4FE2-8937-D3B21B4CA30F.jpeg
    15B675A1-13A8-4FE2-8937-D3B21B4CA30F.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 5
they might, worth it to ask

want the black and gold and also wanted to get the spacejams, never got to getting a pair though it didn't go deep enough on discount in my size

I'm wondering how rare are these. Who knows how many Quai 54 Hi were produced?

IMG_20180107_165409[1].jpg

They're in the top 3 rarest pairs that got any type of retail release. All the players in the Quai 54 tournament received pairs (these did not have a label on the box as far as I know) and then there was one full size run released which featured a box label/bar code at the Jordan Bastille store in Paris (which is how I got my pair, from a friend in Paris.)

Those are the Banned in blue; right? That's what we thought we were gonna get with the Royals. Real big missed opportunity. :smh:

Yeah they have the same color blocking and everything. Before the Royals (aka Flight Guys) leaked, Jeff Green and Bismack Biyombo both wore these in a game and people thought it confirmed that these were the retail release, but it obviously didn't end up that way.

Appreciate the love, guys!

Always thought the royals that released shouldve been like those PE’s.

Blue fading to black then back to blue just makes no sense.

On another note, recently scooped the olive/gum lows for 80 shipped. Def one of the more solid colorways. Still got an eye out for the blk/gold lows. Hope ndc re-ups.

Always thought the royals that released shouldve been like those PE’s.

Blue fading to black then back to blue just makes no sense.

On another note, recently scooped the olive/gum lows for 80 shipped. Def one of the more solid colorways. Still got an eye out for the blk/gold lows. Hope ndc re-ups.

Agreed about the Royals but the retail release REALLY grew on me a lot. Plus my PE wouldn't be as special if it was the same as a GR :wink:.

Completely agree about the green/gums. Wore them to work today, actually.

And Nike is really BSing with the black/gold lows. They took them off the site when there was still a FSR available and they've slowly added several other lows back on but not those for some reason. They're the last retail release I don't own (outside of the very limited Russell Westbrook MVP pair and the limited to 23 Gold All Star Game pair --- still salty about both of these.)

Back
Top Bottom