THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So ummm kobe has been cleared to play first week of December.... could we see the IX any time in the coming weeks. Even better question is will we get a xmas cw

So ummm kobe has been cleared to play first week of December.... could we see the IX any time in the coming weeks. Even better question is will we get a xmas cw
9's aren't releasing until Feb... whether Kobe plays or not. Xmas 8 V2 is what the rumor is we'll be getting. When Kobe returns he'll be wearing the 8.

I offered to pay and they still didnt send me it
frown.gif
$2 dollars
roll.gif

He'll probably still be playing in the 8s or Venomenons up until the 9s' release date, at least that's been his pattern in previous years. And I think it's more or less been confirmed that we'll be getting an Xmas 2.0 of the 8s for this year.

EDIT: phillywise403 beat me to it :lol:

Last edited:
I highly doubt Kobe will be playing in the eights, maybe the modified boot version that we saw during rehab. I believe that 9 is transitioning to high because of the injury, again just speculation on my part but just because it doesn't release until Feb doesn't mean by any sense that he cant wear it now

Ok guys a few pages back someone said to draw a pic and I figured I would give it a try. I know it sucks lol I did in math class... But Jw, how does it look compared to the 9?
kinda toy

j/k

Last edited:
Could you guys breakdown the high, mid, low thing. 

Are the highs the super exclusive flyknit version, and the mid and lows are regular releases? 

Last edited:
just surprising s dubl say the 9 are a high/mids, so they are not same high as the xx8?

just surprising s dubl say the 9 are a high/mids, so they are not same high as the xx8?
I'd say very close to XX8 in height. Maybe similar to hyperdunk height.

Last edited:
Probably a little higher than the HD, not by much. But the ankle cuff is even all the way around, no slant to the back.

that's awfully high for a Kobe shoe. my question is was this designed after the injury? the injury happened in april of this year, so one would think that some sort of prototype for the Kobe 9, may have been done already. it just makes you think after the injury they may have went back to the "drawing board" with a different direction of the shoe. i know that the height of a shoe has nothing to do with the injury Kobe sustained, but just a thought.

Last edited:
I highly doubt Kobe will be playing in the eights, maybe the modified boot version that we saw during rehab. I believe that 9 is transitioning to high because of the injury, again just speculation on my part but just because it doesn't release until Feb doesn't mean by any sense that he cant wear it now

I believe they were going away from the low before the injury.

Back
Top Bottom