THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I completely disagree with respect to foams. One if the worst shoes for me personally to ball in... Sounded like such a great idea... Felt like cinder blocks

unless nike suddenly wants to be generous, the lows likely won't look like that. no way at $160 will there be that much carbon fibre.

JM already confirmed the prices a while back

and with flyknit you're gonna need some sort of strong but light weight support in that area.

unless nike suddenly wants to be generous, the lows likely won't look like that. no way at $160 will there be that much carbon fibre.

JM already confirmed the prices a while back

and with flyknit you're gonna need some sort of strong but light weight support in that area.

$160 lows will have EM and no carbon fiber for the heel cup at that price

the elite lows will have flynit, and yes, possibly carbon fiber.

Last edited:

You got a source or is this just speculation?

Because the first pic we've seen of the lows are em with carbon fiber.

Last edited:
160$ for a low with CF is about right. The 40$ increase for the other low is due to its use of Flyknit. IMO

You got a source or is this just speculation?

Because the first pic we've seen of the lows are em with carbon fiber.

it's something i speculated months ago but JM confirmed it.

JM said $160 for the lows.. no way we're gonna get flynit + CF for that price.

160$ for a low with CF is about right. The 40$ increase for the other low is due to its use of Flyknit. IMO

not with THAT much CF. CF in the sole, sure.. but all along the side with the heel cup? no way.

Last edited:
it's something i speculated months ago but JM confirmed it.

JM said $160 for the lows.. no way we're gonna get flynit + CF for that price.
not with THAT much CF. CF in the sole, sure.. but all along the side with the heel cup? no way.

I feel you. They better give us something on the EM to justify that 20$ price increase. Then again though this is Nike were talking about. Lol

Last edited:
Xx8se has huge chunk of carbon fiber for flight plate plus carbon fiber heel plates and is EM... All for 150, it's not unfathomable at all to believe the em9 will have that CF piece on it

I mean, that's obvious. What 85 is saying is these aren't a true low compared to the last models and shouldn't don that name because it's unjust.
Bingo, my bruva. 
nthat.gif

Still, patiently waiting on the confirmed LOW Pics...

Will the elite highs be an exclusive only item? I'm thinking about buying for resale after Kobe retire.

Will the elite highs be an exclusive only item? I'm thinking about buying for resale after Kobe retire.

Lol I know you're new and all, but the people around here don't really appreciate people buying shoes with the intention of selling it for more.

Yes the shoe will be limited. Doubt there will be a crazy demand for it just because Kobe is retired.

Via TheShoeGame.com

nike-kobe-9-elite-the-masterpiece.jpg
Got some bad kicks, it’s the masterpiece…

Although Kobe Bryant is out for the season, his latest and greatest Nike sneaker will drop next month. The first Kobe 9 colorway  to release is this multicolored version called “The Masterpiece”. It’s equipped with the latest Nike technologies like Flyknit, Flywire, Lunarlon, and blah blah blah.

We all know that the Kobe 9 is advanced. So let’s not get into the technical stuff just yet. Just enjoy the images below and look for the Kobe 9 “The Masterpiece” to release on February 8, 2014. The retail price is$225.

nike-kobe-9-elite-masterpiece-release-date.jpg
nike-kobe-9-elite.jpg
nike-kobe-9-elite-tongue.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom