THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The Fundamentals are clean.
pimp.gif

It's a wrap when the flyknit get dirty though.
sick.gif

would prefer they kept the signature on the tongue salmon pink instead of the inside, but Fundamental easily one of top 3 color i think the K9E looks great in.

I think the gold/ fundamentals pair is really nice. However I remember someone in here earler called the details a dirty sock, that might be what this pair turns into. White flyknit can get so dirty.
that be me, I'd prefer to have my sneaker clean and takes scuffs from basketball than having them looking dirty from the start. lol that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Got my Hero 9's this afternoon and they came in the 'Memphis' box like the one above. Not sure on the shade of gray, little dull and bland, compared to the other 9's. I do like the suede look and feel on the side (purple) swooshes.

Hero's/Expressions are so underrated. I wasn't 100% onboard when I first saw the released photos but had a feeling they'd be even better in person. Saw a pair on a customer yesterday and couldn't look away haha One more day till my pair arrive!!

I really hope the Fundamentals come with the gold Kobe logo on the tongue. Looks 100 times better IMO. If it doesn't, I'm doing it lol Am I the only one not worried about keeping the Flyknit clean?

My "Heros" came in today.  I'm in love, absolutely in love.  These have moved up my favorites list for sure!!
I got Hero's on the number two spot tho behind the MP's. They look a lot better in person than in pics but your pics do make them look good as well. 
laugh.gif

MP
Devotions
Fundamentats/Gold's
Showtime
Details
Inspiration
Perspective
Hero
Iinfluence

Sad....just got the message from customer support saying "your order was out of stock when they tried to pull it and now they are searching their many warehouses every 30 minutes to locate a pair" in regards to the hero's i haven't heard anything back from NDC

Heard something similar today about looking in warehouses for a pair. Copped in the first few minutes no hassle but it doesn't look like it went through. Unacceptable nike...

My "Heros" came in today.  I'm in love, absolutely in love.  These have moved up my favorites list for sure!!
I got Hero's on the number two spot tho behind the MP's. They look a lot better in person than in pics but your pics do make them look good as well. 
laugh.gif
Yea man, the Hero's are 100000% better looking in person. The color combination, and flyknit are spot on.

okay, I have one question....

soo..last year I ordered these four shoes from NDC:
(1) Christmas 2.0 kobe 8s
(2) Mine Grey Kobe 8s
(3) Pit Viper Kobe 8s
(4) YOTH kobe 8s

They all came from Nike's warehouse in Memphis/
the came in an outer brown cardboard box that was labeled with Memphis's logo
nike-6.jpg

I haven't gotten any 9s yet,

but one of my good friends did...

a few weeks ago, he finally got his showtimes from NDC...
he showed me the box, and it was a standard brown box, with no label. when he got it, it was all smushed and very sketchy looking... he didn't even realize it was the 9s from NDC until he opened it... (I pretty sure that he had a pair of bruce lees coming in the mail from ebay at the same time...)

I know its picky, but does anyone else notice this?
All my 9s came in the Memphis box including my heros yesterday and all the boxes have been in good condition. I live in New Orleans maybe your location plays a factor in shipping method idk

okay, I have one question....

soo..last year I ordered these four shoes from NDC:
(1) Christmas 2.0 kobe 8s
(2) Mine Grey Kobe 8s
(3) Pit Viper Kobe 8s
(4) YOTH kobe 8s

They all came from Nike's warehouse in Memphis/
the came in an outer brown cardboard box that was labeled with Memphis's logo
nike-6.jpg

I haven't gotten any 9s yet,

but one of my good friends did...

a few weeks ago, he finally got his showtimes from NDC...
he showed me the box, and it was a standard brown box, with no label. when he got it, it was all smushed and very sketchy looking... he didn't even realize it was the 9s from NDC until he opened it... (I pretty sure that he had a pair of bruce lees coming in the mail from ebay at the same time...)

I know its picky, but does anyone else notice this?
All my 9s came in the Memphis box including my heros yesterday and all the boxes have been in good condition. I live in New Orleans maybe your location plays a factor in shipping method idk
It's all about your location and where the closest place for Nike to ship you the shoes from is.....that's why some get them from one factory/warehouse while others get them from another.  IDK why they tag the box with Memphis but I guess they wanna be official lol

That ranking was bad. They had the 3s way to low and the 1s and 2s too high. 4,5,6,8 should be top 4.
Id put it 8, 6, 9 low, 4, 5. IMO. 5 and 4 is a toss up to me cause the 5s traction wasn't on and 4's lunar forefoot bottomed out after a couple runs for me. Black gold elites with the superhero forefoot and heel zoom insert is the king and my go-to balling shoe to me personally. Def disagree with that list and dude had no clue what he was talkin about with the pics and techs havin the 8 Sulphurs under the kobe 7 and having kobe 7 techs as LUNARLON and more errors.

Last edited:
MP
Devotions
Fundamentats/Gold's
Showtime
Details
Inspiration
Perspective
Hero
Iinfluence

All Star/Maestro
Fundamentals/Gold
White HTM Lows (with the gum sole :smokin)
Inspirations
MP
White NRG
Kung Fu
Details
Perspectives
Showtimes
Heroes

Everything else I could careless about to rank it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom