THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Maybe thats why Nike pulled the MC option off. Too many cats wasting it away. MC Flyknits don't grow on trees.

I love the Chaos MC by the way.

Last edited:

There is probably a reason most peoples MC ID's look very similar.  Because you have to go with neutral colors on the MC. Otherwise it looks like a dumpster fire
Thats what im saying man. He's different, lets make fun of him because he's different.

Who said it was cause he's different? Others have executed different colourways with the MC FK and they look great

Last edited:
Why ya'll tryna argue wit the dude over his opinion? He doesn't like the colorway and its understandable why. Im guilty of making the same types of comments as him, about the kd7. Dudes made hella yeezys and now colors are pulled.

why are there IDs in this thread? trying to get more thumbs up cred?
what's worse is when people say " i kno there is an ID thread, but...."
really? cmon now!
"I know this is a chinese restaurant, but i know you got beef you can grind up and spare hum bao buns...

... you can still put together for me some kind of burger concoction out of that, right? Put a little extra meat in the middle like Monie."

Last edited:
Haha I was just gonna say this. Honestly I can feel your pain, everyone goes through sizing issues with certain models at least once or numerous times since sizing is inconsistent, but damn I feel like every post I've read of yours from waayyyyyyy back in this thread have all been about complaining about ur sizing issues. Like I said understandable to ask for advice but damn, after all that time u still can't figure out a right fit, this model just aren't for your feet man. Just wear em casually half or full size up with little room and just ball in other shoes homie. There's plenty of other performance shoes out there that you can find the perfect fit
I wasn't trying to complain I was more so seeing if other people had this problem as well. The sizing thing has been a hot topic in this thread because there 3 different models of shoes and they each have a different feel to them. Ive seen a few post where people thought the id's had a different cut as well. I get what you guys are saying though but other performance shoes....nah lol. Kobes all day !

I wasn't trying to complain I was more so seeing if other people had this problem as well. The sizing thing has been a hot topic in this thread because there 3 different models of shoes and they each have a different feel to them. Ive seen a few post where people thought the id's had a different cut as well. I get what you guys are saying though but other performance shoes....nah lol. Kobes all day !
Lol I feel u homie. Kobe's all day for sure. Just rock with the 6s or 8s just get the half size bigger and double sock and that's the best u can do. But I feel u, the sizing on the 9 is all over the place for all 3 models. For me its half down on elite highs and ems, and tts on fklows. But its very inconsistent cause everyone has different options on sizing with the 9.

What's next after the beethovens? Besides the flyknits(red)

Think Elite Highs colorways will start up again...

Looks like I'm out on the Beethovens next weekend... new Kobe 9 FK options are coming to Nike iD on Monday. If they're any good, bye bye Beethovens... :nerd:

What are your guys' thoughts on why the Moonwalker Flyknits weren't an instant sell out?  Color way, price, widely available, or some other reason(s)...?

What are your guys' thoughts on why the Moonwalker Flyknits weren't an instant sell out?  Color way, price, widely available, or some other reason(s)...?
Because they're extremely underwhelming, same reason none of the flyknit lows will sell out.

(Multicolor iD not included, those are pure hype at this point and that's coming from someone who owns a pair)

Last edited:

Don't know, don't care.  i loved them so i bought them.  (with a 20% off code
pimp.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom