The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Will the white upper look similar to the Beethovens?

Really want to do a bigstage home but i dont want the upper to look similar to the beets

So the nike.com renderings.. Are the bottoms correct? I picked purple translucent so will the sides still be clear and only the bottom purple or is the whole thing purple?

The rendering for grey/white upper looks terrible with the clear sole. Looks like there is no outsole and you are wearing a sock. That's why I'm waiting for official pics first.

Is anyone else a little hesitant about getting one of the 'fade' options?  My gut tells me to not touch em based on the pics so far.  When I compare the actual photo of the 'team orange' to 'university gold' fade to it's representations on the site...it looks like it's going to be all spray paint over a light grey base shoe again (just like the 9s and 10s)
View media item 1865744View media item 1865745View media item 1865746
just curious what others think...

I in the same boat, I really want to the exact pair in the 1st pic but afraid they will come out like the shoe in the 3rd pic. In the first pic im pretty sure Nike used the "Nike" filter to make the shoe look better. In the 3rd image the shoe is at a bad angle and cant really see the correct color.

Is anyone else a little hesitant about getting one of the 'fade' options?  My gut tells me to not touch em based on the pics so far.  When I compare the actual photo of the 'team orange' to 'university gold' fade to it's representations on the site...it looks like it's going to be all spray paint over a light grey base shoe again (just like the 9s and 10s)
View media item 1865744View media item 1865745View media item 1865746
just curious what others think...

I in the same boat, I really want to the exact pair in the 1st pic but afraid they will come out like the shoe in the 3rd pic. In the first pic im pretty sure Nike used the "Nike" filter to make the shoe look better. In the 3rd image the shoe is at a bad angle and cant really see the correct color.
I ordered these last night so pray for me, lol

The rendering for grey/white upper looks terrible with the clear sole. Looks like there is no outsole and you are wearing a sock. That's why I'm waiting for official pics first.
Sort of hoping they give us a few more solid outsole options eventually

Impatiently waiting for purple/wolf grey fade and whites to roll in before making decision
Same here for seeing the solid white.  That pic of the finished pair gives us an idea but I'm sure someone will bless us with a HQ photo 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom