The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your paypal account would go to whatever credit card/bank acct that is set up for back up funding. Do you guys only have your bank account on it? I used to, and just to be 100% sure I'd have back up if something happened or someone stole my numbers I put a credit card on it too. Before I submit an order it always tells me Funding from XXXX Bank account, and back up funding from XXXX  credit card

The rush on these all of the sudden are probably people who had the codes and were trying to sell them. Now they saw sizes selling out and moved on to trying to sell the shoe instead of getting stuck with worthless code.

Noooo! Got my sprite deal last night.On game 64 I think. Just turned it back on. I'm not leaving the room until I get something

Haha kind of relieved their selling out, I can stop playing the game now, got 1 code and that's good enough for me, back to Assassins Creed IV and Ghosts

Haha kind of relieved their selling out, I can stop playing the game now, got 1 code and that's good enough for me, back to Assassins Creed IV and Ghosts
Agreed, now I can play a game I actually enjoy.  Tried starting for a second code but just didn't have the energy to finish.  Glad it's almost over finally.  Should be done by tonight or tomorrow.

I had a 12 in cart and it sold out before I got a chance to pull the trigger..busy at work...So I ended up getting a 13 for my second pair...I'm just ready to see an official picture..

Agreed, now I can play a game I actually enjoy.  Tried starting for a second code but just didn't have the energy to finish.  Glad it's almost over finally.  Should be done by tonight or tomorrow.
Agreed, I was playing for my second code, got about 40 games in.  Was actually enjoying playing this one because I bought the 80,000 VC and made my guy super athletic SG so I was just dunking on everybody.  Much more fun than a PG who can just 3" haha

damn just got my second code and so many sizes have disappeared since I checked last night lol. at least the first pair I ordered is my 11.5 :smile:

Your paypal account would go to whatever credit card/bank acct that is set up for back up funding. Do you guys only have your bank account on it? I used to, and just to be 100% sure I'd have back up if something happened or someone stole my numbers I put a credit card on it too. Before I submit an order it always tells me Funding from XXXX Bank account, and back up funding from XXXX  credit card
Yea I have 2 credit cards saved backing up my account.  So I guess I should be covered then!

Yeah I got a couple payment methods on there I'm just wondering when they will actually take the payment

Kind of having a **** day ever since I got ripped off. Don't make the same mistake I did.
You can dispute a gift payment. Not saying this is what you're doing, but it describes what people do to gift payments

Paypal gift is the worst idea ever for the buyer/seller/everyone. I probably shouldnt post this because Im sure some people on here will learn this and do the shadiness it involves, but this is from a car forum I'm on warning

"Just as the title says... if you send money as a Gift through PayPal to avoid the fees, you are waiving any rights you have to dispute the reversal of the transaction. Gifts have no attachment to goods/service, so there is nothing to for PayPal to investigate to confirm the transaction.

Why this is a problem...

1) You sell an item to someone
2) They send you money as a Gift
3) You ship the item, it arrives
4) They dispute the Gift, which 99 times out of 100 will be immediately refunded without you having any way to dispute it.
5) You are now out your item and the money you were paid temporarily for it."

Take the 10.00 fee hit and get protected

Last edited:
You can dispute a gift payment. Not saying this is what you're doing, but it describes what people do to gift payments

Paypal gift is the worst idea ever for the buyer/seller/everyone. I probably shouldnt post this because Im sure some people on here will learn this and do the shadiness it involves, but this is from a car forum I'm on warning

"Just as the title says... if you send money as a Gift through PayPal to avoid the fees, you are waiving any rights you have to dispute the reversal of the transaction. Gifts have no attachment to goods/service, so there is nothing to for PayPal to investigate to confirm the transaction.

Why this is a problem...

1) You sell an item to someone

2) They send you money as a Gift

3) You ship the item, it arrives

4) They dispute the Gift, which 99 times out of 100 will be immediately refunded without you having any way to dispute it.

5) You are now out your item and the money you were paid temporarily for it."

Take the 10.00 hit and get protected

The problem with the code is there is nothing to ship. Even then, buyer will win an item not as described case almost 100% of the time. Its a buyers world.

The problem with the code is there is nothing to ship. Even then, buyer will win an item not as described case almost 100% of the time. Its a buyers world.
He thinks hes out the money and cant dispute because he sent it as a gift. Thats not the case. You can dispute a gift and he will almost immediately get his money back and there's nothing the seller can dispute because there was no transaction to dispute in paypals eyes.

Well glad I didn't shoot for another code these look about done...Just ready to see what they look like hopefully not crap.

Rumor going around that Lebron will finish the season in the Lebron Soldiers and wont wear the 11s anymore. Nike has pulled the plug. Still in the air if he will have a elite version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom