The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
late to this thread but i had a code for a 12 a couple days after they released the info, i was playign beforehand and just dropped the minutes per game speed and sped up the process, everyone looking to resell the thing before seeing what it is....hell i just wanna add it to the other 10 XI collection....

I used the 20% off coupon from late gamma XI delivery on these. Got a friendly call from nike today letting me know to remove it or my order would be cancelled. Didn't read the fine print...:nerd: Happy they at least cared enough to ask for more money before deleting my order all together. Not exactly a shoe they could fairly place on a quarterly restock. Asked the rep if photos would surface and got another similar answer to most of you: "the goal is the first time these shoes are seen is when you're opening your delivery."

I used the 20% off coupon from late gamma XI delivery on these. Got a friendly call from nike today letting me know to remove it or my order would be cancelled. Didn't read the fine print...
nerd.gif
Happy they at least cared enough to ask for more money before deleting my order all together. Not exactly a shoe they could fairly place on a quarterly restock. Asked the rep if photos would surface and got another similar answer to most of you: "the goal is the first time these shoes are seen is when you're opening your delivery."
just called in and they said if promo code was used for the 2k14 lebrons it will not be cancelled, and it will go through i also had them notate exactly what they just told me on my account just incase so we'll see

Super excited to get these shoes still 3months from now haha mine said expected delivery to be May 4th. Any speculations on what these are going to look like anybody?

I used the 20% off coupon from late gamma XI delivery on these. Got a friendly call from nike today letting me know to remove it or my order would be cancelled. Didn't read the fine print...
nerd.gif
Happy they at least cared enough to ask for more money before deleting my order all together. Not exactly a shoe they could fairly place on a quarterly restock. Asked the rep if photos would surface and got another similar answer to most of you: "the goal is the first time these shoes are seen is when you're opening your delivery."

im not even gonna lie if no pics surface until we get the shoes that would be dope.
this would have been possible before twitter and instagram but not now. i follow way too many blogs and stores for the surprise not to be spoiled.

i also cant believe the resell prices of the codes on ebay. does anyone know if theyve been selling? i got a size 11 btw, i dont really come here that often but i see you guys compiled a size list.

Depends on which sample they choose. 2 samples were made in October. 
2/7 (ish) is expected to be a big day in Nike news  
nerd.gif
Thanks Icy, I was the Twitterhead asking all the questions haha. Appreciate the info.

Would you say one sample is better than the other or just different?

I am shocked this thread just hit a dead end. How can it be that we have pictures for products coming out in march but nothing on these?

Nike wanted these to ship wo pics being leaked.. so far they're doing a good job.

Last edited:
It's at a dead end because there is no new info and we have speculated everything to death. Every time a picture comes up a new colorway that uses multiple colors, we will start posing again till we find out it's not the 2k shoe but a different shoe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom