The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft Week

“Open” and being a capable enough shooter to execute are two different things. A guy can be a terrible shooter, just because he’s open doesn’t mean he needs to shoot the 3.
Fair enough, but I'd be happy to have my team shoot an open shot rather than some bull**** pullup 3 with 18 seconds left on the clock. Two threes in OT were the big difference in Portland winning even tho they struggling the entire game. That's just how the game is today.

I don't know

He looking like a young white Penny right about now

Let him cook in Miami. Lord knows they need the offense 🤷🏿‍♂️

Herro wasn't ever going to max that team's ceiling the next few years any higher than what it is with who they got now tbh

Might as well let someone like Shaedon blossom without a guard logjam

Grizzlies 0-6. I’ve seen this before in my time watching the game, a team missing leadership, a vet that can be a guiding hand to the light

They also need more offense, I’m thinking a rugged power forward that can pass and shoot the ball at an efficient clip

In short, they need to trade for Julius Randle

Memphis is toast without Adams and Jan wick. They didn’t even have a chance with them. Just give it up

IMG_1361.gif

Some good team has to trade for Brogdon. Loved him in Boston last year. Picking right back up this year.

He’d be perfect for Denver. Think Bruce Brown is a huge loss for them, they need a guy like him. After all these other team’s upgrades Denver might need an upgrade themselves.

He’d be perfect for Denver. Think Bruce Brown is a huge loss for them, they need a guy like him. After all these other team’s upgrades Denver might need an upgrade themselves.
Well, if they could have kept brown they would have lol. They had to let him go for a reason bruv, it ain’t like they wanted to

Therefore I doubt it’d be that easy to afford trading for brogdon

Back
Top Bottom