The Official NBA Thread

Because they know their talent sucks

IMG_1322.jpeg
Can’t tell if you’re being facetious or outright ignorant. Knicks are also monitoring Embiid, Spyda, and Giannis as well. That headline means very little.

Furthermore it’s nothing but dawgs ‘round here. Talent level be damned I know you know KAT ain’t got that in him.

Watch that demeanor switch if you do land some of this talent you’ve foolishly labeled as sucks.

Can’t tell if you’re being facetious or outright ignorant. Knicks are also monitoring Embiid, Spyda, and Giannis as well. That headline means very little.

Furthermore it’s nothing but dawgs ‘round here. Talent level be damned I know you know KAT ain’t got that in him.

Watch that demeanor switch if you do land some of this talent you’ve foolishly labeled as sucks.
Lol

Y'all can forget Giannis.

Congrats bro! Wishing your family all the health and happiness in the world

I copped a couple of things on the registry for you guys

If the D.Book 1s drop in baby sizes, I got the lil one on a pair too.

Hopefully, they make baby 3/4 Dickies too, to complete the fit. :smokin

Thank you bro! I genuinely appreciate you & everyone else.
I had to let wifey know so she can never question the amount of time I spend on NT.
Next time she says anything about "my lil online friends" I'm hitting her with the Micheal Corleone :lol:
godfather-michael-corleone.gif

Back
Top Bottom