The Official NBA Thread

I hope the Lakers and Warriors go on a crazy run and they both land in a spot that puts them in a first round matchup. Nothing would bring me more joy than to see my Lakers eliminate Steph the frontrunner from the playoffs.
dudes refuse to admit that they can’t stand seeing steph and the warriors win so they’re reduced to using “frontrunner” as if it’s an insult :lol:

gross behavior.

dudes refuse to admit that they can’t stand seeing steph and the warriors win so they’re reduced to using “frontrunner” as if it’s an insult :lol:

gross behavior.
I have no problem with Steph or the Warriors. I do, however, dislike Steph's stans. Seeing them cry and make excuses for him getting eliminated will make this weary heart smile again. I still remember them cats out ALL the blame on Harrison Barnes for choking that 3-1 lead against the Cavs. You would think that the "best team of all time" as they were calling them, would be able to overcome some bad shooting nights from their 4th best player.:lol:

I have no problem with Steph or the Warriors. I do, however, dislike Steph's stans. Seeing them cry and make excuses for him getting eliminated will make this weary heart smile again. I still remember them cats out ALL the blame on Harrison Barnes for choking that 3-1 lead against the Cavs. You would think that the "best team of all time" as they were calling them, would be able to overcome some bad shooting nights from their 4th best player.:lol:

to be fair, HB forgetting how to play basketball did that team no favors but that isn’t the point.

dudes are disingenuous when it comes to steph. at times, he’s a “frontrunner” who’s been carried by klay, dray and KD.. but it’s the same cats who will say dray and klay are washed. he must be the frontrunner that won a FMVP with a team of washed hall of famers and andrew wiggins.

to be fair, HB forgetting how to play basketball did that team no favors but that isn’t the point.

dudes are disingenuous when it comes to steph. at times, he’s a “frontrunner” who’s been carried by klay, dray and KD.. but it’s the same cats who will say dray and klay are washed. he must be the frontrunner that won a FMVP with a team of washed hall of famers and andrew wiggins.
We have given him credit for this past finals win... Before that he was definitely front running. One finals win doesn't negate an entire career of front running bruh.

6 ft's only.... goddamn he got those points the old fashioned way

FjBbjmvXoAQlMZm.jpg

6 ft's only.... goddamn he got those points the old fashioned way

FjBbjmvXoAQlMZm.jpg
Reminds me of this tweet I saw earlier about this duel between Dirk and Tmac years ago.

Dirk got the win and had more points but I feel Tmac had the better statline since Dirk had almost 25 free throws

So what everyone was saying about AD is true. Good to see him nutting up and playing to his talent every night

And after last night's game the Lakers are now 7-2 since the season opener against Brooklyn. Good for best record in the league over that span. ALA just when you thought it was safe to come outside :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom